Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (242 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Self-Serve Page need to run in Chrome instead of IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thanks so much. I'll give it a try and let you know how I make out....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Self-Serve Page need to run in Chrome instead of IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
We currently have several self-serve pages and dashboards that are currently run in Windows 7, IE11.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WF 8201 ReportCaster Multi-tab Excel Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I created, in App Studio, a ReportCaster multi-tab Excel report. The report is for ytd and monthly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]App Studio 8201 - need help automating a incremental percent calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Terrific. Thanks so much Frans. This is what I need. I will be closing this case. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]App Studio 8201 - need help automating a incremental percent calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]App Studio 8201 - need help automating a incremental percent calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I need to automate the following calculation for a report that will run on a schedule in ReportCaste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 footing alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thanks Frans and pav. Adding the HEADALIGN and making a few minor tweaks to the subfoot worked. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 footing alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
RSquared, thanks for the reply, but unfortunately no data displayed in the footing. I need somethin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL07 footing alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I have an EXL07 report that has a footing at the bottom. I need to right justify columns 2 and 3, o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF 8201M App Studio STRREP function (updated with replies) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thanks Hallway, your 2¢ was worth it. I tried it and it works. Thanks again to all for the replies......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF 8201M App Studio STRREP function (updated with replies) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Tom Flynn, thank you so much for the resolution to my problem. Your solution worked. The code you ......

Will do. May not be able to try this until tomorrow morning because I'll be in meetings for the rem......

Chaudharry, when I tried your suggestion this is what gets passed. WHERE DASH_QUARTER_NAME EQ '''Q2......

MartinY If I use WHERE QUARTER_NAME EQ &DASH_QUARTER_NAME; it adds the quotes for multiple selection......

When I exclude the STRREP function and have Multiple = Yes and the include quotes = ......

Ok, but I thought I need the multiple OR where clause in order for the multiple selection to work. ......

Chaudhary, is this what you mean? If so, I'm getting an error message. WHERE DASH_QUARTER_NAME EQ ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WF 8201M App Studio STRREP function (updated with replies) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I created a dashboard with filters that can be either single or multiple selections. Because the fi......

» Refine Search
» New Search