Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: iDM - Invoking a function in Oracle DB (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Nan
Clif, U had mentioned that Oracle sequence will be listed as Stored procedures. I don't see them. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Datamigrator Developer Questions :-) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Nan
Hi, I am an iWay person who has recently started working with DM. I am developing an interface for ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] DataMigrator - Create New Target/Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Sorry for the delayed response. I had opened a case and it was a bug --> some of my source fields w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] DataMigrator - Create New Target/Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Hi, I am creating a data flow that polls a source table. I want to create the target table during t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Leading Zeroes and Trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Thanks Dan, JG. I am using TRIM( 'L', IDOCNUMBER, 50, '0', 1, 'A50V' ) where IDOCNUMBER is the sour......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Leading Zeroes and Trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Thanks Dan. About this HOLD file, is this code I need to write and cannot use the synonym generator......

thats my requirement :-) when moving from source to target, I need to remove extra spaces....

The max length for this field is 50, but there will not be 50 characters in them always.. there migh......

this is a data field in my process flow that I created in datamigrator. why I need to remove traili......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove Leading Zeroes and Trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Hi, I need to remove leading zeroes and trailing spaces. I am able to remove leading zeroes using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help - SQLServer to Oracle - DATETIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Thanks Dan.. I do have MISSING in the source. Can you please explain what u mean by changing the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help - SQLServer to Oracle - DATETIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Partial Good news ......

I changed it to FILENAME=OBIDOCDETAILS, SUFFIX=SQLMSS , $ SEGMENT=OBIDOCDETAILS, SEGTYPE=S0, $ ......

oops, when I choose HYYMD (with milliseconds), thats what gets written.. I think I need to go and ma......

I was off Friday ......

Dan, Yes I created using the synonym generator. I am not doing any transformations on these date c......

Forgot to mention Oracle datatypes are TIMESTAMP and the source SQLServer datatypes for these colum......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help - SQLServer to Oracle - DATETIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Hi, May be a simple question, pardon me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove leading zeroes in Datamigrator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Wow, figured it !!! using TRIM we can remove leading characters not just spaces ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove leading zeroes in Datamigrator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nan
Hi, I have a varchar column from source table that might have leading zeroes. I need to strip the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search