Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Parameter in a Define - Darn FOC_NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
Thanks again, and just to close the loop, here's the final (edited) version of what worked. Essentia......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Parameter in a Define - Darn FOC_NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
Thank you for the post. I believe a COMPUTE will not work for me in that I need to use this is a WHE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Parameter in a Define - Darn FOC_NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
I am trying to create a virtual field with DEFINE that uses the selection of a parameter in its logi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE a single variable inside a FEX after the JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
Yup, missed the FILE in there and fixed the issue....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DEFINE a single variable inside a FEX after the JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
I have a focus executable I am trying to write where I create a new field to be used on the fly. I t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple totals after a date range selection. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
I'm sure this is easy for someone, but I'm having trouble and could use a simple chunch of sample co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicate data output suppression in subsequent rows = heartache in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Duplicate data output suppression in subsequent rows = heartache in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
Hi forum readers, A number of our clients have complained about the way that dates appear only once......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Building a DEFINE field for Credit Card Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Building a DEFINE field for Credit Card Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
So far so ... strange. I have implemented your suggestion and see valid dates in the CARD_EXPIRE fi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Building a DEFINE field for Credit Card Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
I need to build a new DEFINE field in my MAS file that is the number of months until a credit card e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Descriptive Report Columns vs. Database Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
NJSDEN -- Thanks, that was it. TITLEs were not defined in the MAS file....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Descriptive Report Columns vs. Database Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
I'm using the multi-select tool for my ad-hoc report which looks something like the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
On this topic, since the LAUNCH report is typically delivered within a frame, I would like to add a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Output Selection Broken Images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
Here's a bit more detail for those following this thread... and yes, I have opened a case. Within m......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Output Selection Broken Images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ewinery
New user here with first post... I am designing in the HTML composer a new report that includes in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search