Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need repetitive row headings in each bucket. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Thanks Danny. I have tried your solution and it worked. I have added grid and not able to remove ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need repetitive row headings in each bucket. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Hi Martin, Please see below. TABLE FILE FILE_NAME SUM Col1 OVER Col2 OVER Col3 OVER Col4 OVER Col......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need repetitive row headings in each bucket. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I have data as below Heading Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5 Row1 100 100 100 100 10......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formating data lables on a bar chart(PDF) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Thanks Addy. The computed column works. Thanks, Jarves...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formating data lables on a bar chart(PDF) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Hi Addy, Thanks for the update. The data labels are showing wrong values. instead of $20.23 M, It ......

Hi Addy, I have tried your suggestion and the dollar symbol is getting added on Y axis units but no......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Formating data lables on a bar chart(PDF) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I have created a barchart and used Millions as unit on Y axis. I want to display the data labels as ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Copy missing values from a latest available data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I'm struggling to get the logic for below scenario. I will explain with a scenario. I have data in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] SQL open Cursor error while fetching an image from Oracle database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Thank You Chuck Wolff. I will open a case with Tech Support....

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] SQL open Cursor error while fetching an image from Oracle database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Getting SQL Open Cursor error while displaying an image from oracle database to a PDF report. the i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to use amper variable for a compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I'm reading two amper variables &A and &B from two different hold files(the amper variables are I6 o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report is not getting displayed in compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Sorry Kadish. I can't paste the code here. I included -SET &ECHO = 'ALL' but din't get any issues....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] report is not getting displayed in compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I created two sub reports to reference in a compound PDF report. I have added sub report1 in page1 o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a hold file/master file with static data(not from database) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
Thanks Frans.. Excel upload worked for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a hold file/master file with static data(not from database) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I have check boxes created on HTML page for all these 8 subheadings. If select 4 check boxes and cli......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating a hold file/master file with static data(not from database) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I have to display some static content (8 pieces each has subheading and description) on a pdf. Also ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] The Request Statement Does Not Contain A Verb (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jarves
I just added an image to a pdf report and trying to run the report. the following Error msg appear. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search