Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "WHERE" vs "IF" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
switching to the format: IF &field EXACTLY &operator &value allowed our heavily-parameterized repor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: sql return code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread. i'm using &RETCODE to grab the return code (if not 1, there w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to display an animated GIF while procedure is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
the "frozen" animated gif problem is Internet Explorer - specific. IE seems to stop all animation o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i'm sorry, could you edit your message? it seems to have been squashed by some errant HTML. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
Man, let me just add my butt to the list of those in pain due to this WebFOCUS ... feature. i have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM -Restrictions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i recently stumbled upon a DrillMenuItem limitation in Internet Explorer. Since IE has a built-in l......

Discussion Topic  RE: dollar sign in the WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i can confirm that EXACTLY EQ syntax works. thanks everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: dollar sign in the WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
soooo what you're saying is if i put "equals" in the FOCUS, it puts "like" in the SQL, and if i put ......

sean, no we can't use contains. our data source only allows EQ. Kamesh, thanks -- i'll try that....

Discussion Topic  dollar sign in the WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
hello, i need to filter on a value with a (literally) a dollar sign in it. however, when i put in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: change file extension of PCHOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
correct me if i am mistaken, but wouldn't those methods save the hold file to the server's hard driv......

Discussion Topic  change file extension of PCHOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
Hi again, I've looked through the documentation and i THINK i'm doing it right, but i can't seem to......

Discussion Topic  Create WSDL from API or Programmatically? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
we've got about 100 fexes which we want to expose as web services. we can use the WF console to cre......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebViewer: can i hide the "close" button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
yes, i suppose i was hoping there was a way that didn't require modifying IBI's war files and creati......

Discussion Topic  WebViewer: can i hide the "close" button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
there is a button on the bottom right corner of the WebVIEWER that is a large red X that closes the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill on a duplicate field ... any workaround? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i'd gladly post it if it was a quick and easy thing, but it uses .jsp and frames and javascript, it'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill on a duplicate field ... any workaround? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
oh, that's my own javascript. it'd be a nice built-in feature, though!...

beautiful. and thanks! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: text output format (DOC?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
how do i change the extension? (i mean at the fex or client config level, not when it asks the user......

Discussion Topic  text output format (DOC?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
Hi, We want to give our users a "Plain Text" output format option. Currently, we're using DOC, whic......

» Refine Search
» New Search