Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Loading Data From An Email Attachment (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi John, I have implemented a solution using iWay SM listening to a Exchange Server using POP3. The......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] decoding UserAgent (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Ended up using script object in iWay SM to call this UAParser in javascript ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] decoding UserAgent (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
has anyone tried decoding UserAgent string from Apache log using javascript in iWay SM? or using iWa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] upgrading from iway SM 6.1.10 to 7.0.6 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
I am looking into upgrading iWay SM from 6.1.10 to 7.0.6. I have installed 7.0.6 locally to test it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] way to extract the value of a register in the script object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to extract a register value that I store in an earlier step of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Apache HBase (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Does anyone have experience in using iWay DM and iWay SM to extract data from Apahce HBase? Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sending email in iSM as HTML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi Srii, Thanks for the reply. I think I asked the wrong question. I selected the Eamil object, rat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] sending email in iSM as HTML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi all, When using the Email service to send email, is there a way to set the content of the email ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] library to include in script object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi all, I am trying to look for the java api documentation of iWay SM. Can someone share with me th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS SQL Server Windows Authenication (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
In addition, there is one inconsistency I found in the user guide. The procedure "How to Add the New......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS SQL Server Windows Authenication (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi Tamra, I have done some research and tried out a few configuration changes, based on the iWay Da......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MS SQL Server Windows Authenication (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi everyone, I have a situation in iWay DM and I am not sure if there is a solution for it. Any adv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] help on the Script object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
For those who are interested, here is what I wanted to do. There is a column in the database contain......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] help on the Script object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
I got the script object working by following an example in iIT user guide. But the javascript exampl......

never mind about the XDDOC. it is basically XDDocument. But is there a java documentation of the lib......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] help on the Script object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi all, I would need some help on how to access the XDDOC in javascript using the Script Object. In......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]using JNDI in iWay Transform (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
In iWay transform, you can use @JDBCLOOKUP to extract value from the database. The connection proper......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MSMQ in iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
it works, thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MSMQ in iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi Sal, I am able to see MSMQ in iSM, but not able to create new emitter of MSMQ in iWay Integratio......

In addition, why MSMQ is not a choice under Queue Object in iIT? Thanks Cokey...

» Refine Search
» New Search