Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ORA-01031 error when creating synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Just to update this in case anyone else experiences this issue, I believe this is a bug in App Studi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]ORA-01031 error when creating synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
To whom it may concern: I would like to create a synonym for a table in my oracle database. This t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Redirect to different portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Hello! Suppose I have two portals in my WebFOCUS environment: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Thank you everybody for your responses. I am not familiar with the DBA Security functionality, but ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
We have some reports that utilize a certain piece of data X, among others. We also have users tha......

Discussion Topic  Cannot schedule reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
In our production environment, I can right click on a report in our repository, select ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] java services not refreshing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
I just wanted to post a follow up on this issue. I installed patches on our WebFOCUS server which r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] java services not refreshing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Just wanted to post another reply with something else I discovered regarding this issue. Apparently......

Hello dhagen: Thank you for your reply. Please see the screen shot of the reporting console of our......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] java services not refreshing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Hello everyone: We set up two java service agents on our WebFOCUS 8 server, and we have set up the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Reports do not look correct in Mobile Faves (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Francis: Thank you for your reply. I have found that if I scroll the report down (even though the ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Reports do not look correct in Mobile Faves (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Hello! I created a report that I added to my Mobile Faves. I downloaded the app on my iPhone and s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Just upgraded to 8104 with AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
This answer does not pertain to Application Studio, but this topic got me thinking... Is it accepta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting Serve Console - Access Denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Thank you for the response. I did end up migrating the report server to 8104 and this resolved my i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporting Serve Console - Access Denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Hey All: My production and test environments consist of WebFOCUS 8008, and I would like to upgrade ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Kris: We are planning to upgrade from 8008 to 8104 as well. At summit this year the expert room re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Which file should I download? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Thank you for the reply. I believe I discovered how to do this, and I wanted to post a message in c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Which file should I download? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
I would like to upgrade our environment from WebFOCUS 8080 to 8104. In order to do this I need to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple JSCHART Charts in one FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
I haven't forgotten about this issue, I just got a bit sidetracked until now. I tried Doug's fix bu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple JSCHART Charts in one FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Hello! I have a fex that displays one report and two charts in the same file in format HTML. I run......

» Refine Search
» New Search