Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiple Excel Report - with table of contents links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank you. It works perfectly!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Multiple Excel Report - with table of contents links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am creating a excel spreadsheet with multiple reports. I am using EXL2K OPEN FOR THE FIRST REPORT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Hold Table and FILEDEF issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I ended up doing it MartinY's way. It works, but I will try and find out why it works different in 8......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Hold Table and FILEDEF issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am creating a hold file in one fex. Later on I try to call that hold file within another fex and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] limiting a dropdown by chaining and using "CONTAINS" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! i will look into it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] limiting a dropdown by chaining and using "CONTAINS" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a form using AppStudio 8.1.5. It has 3 objects an Edit box and 2 drop downs. One drop down ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Moving WebFOCUS installation to new server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am attempting to move my repository. I restored a backup of the repository to the new server. It a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]guided ad hoc- drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
what I have done assuming that whenever a certain field is displayed, that the same drill down will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Trendline Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for researching and answering my question...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Trendline Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for pointing out the new document, I was using WebFOCUS Graphics Release 8.0 Version 05. But ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Trendline Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have created a linear trendline on my bar chart, but can't find the setting to change the color to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]DRILLMENUITEM displays erratically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for the replies. I found the problem. It was me....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]DRILLMENUITEM displays erratically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am using the DRILLMENUITEM command for my drill downs. I am not using a DEFMACRO. I have a report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using 4 fields with a stacked bar and line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
God I love FocalPoint! Thanks a lot that helped me. The following worked for me. setSeriesType(0,1......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] using 4 fields with a stacked bar and line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a chart that has 4 fields. The first 3 fields should create a stacked bar. The last field is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]running javascript after and object is loaded on a form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Lightning strikes and the light bulb turns on! Thanks that is the answer I was looking for....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]running javascript after and object is loaded on a form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
In AppStudio v8.0.9, I want to create javascript to be executed after an object is loaded with data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus Report output to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Also I think I remember that if you maximize the excel when it initially comes up blank. The data wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus Report output to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Use EXL07. I had the same problem until I switched all my code to EXL07....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Clothesed] Stupid Question of the Day -- How do you set a cnt. prefix in App Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Another way is learning the code. Edit the fex in text editor and you could have put "CNT." in front......

» Refine Search
» New Search