Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data over the graph bars, X axis Label and Y axis Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Hi there, In my graph, I want font size 8 and bold for 1) data over the bars in the graph, 2) X......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Leading Zero - 0.4% instead of .4% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
How to have a column show a zero in front of a number that is only one decimal point? (Ex. 0.4% inst......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Y axis labels from 4.5k to 4,500 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
How can I change the Y axis labels from 4.5k to 4,500 in a graph? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Enable Accessibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Anybody knows what is "Enable Accessibility" in the BID login page in 7.6.10? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic file name from RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Thanks Ginny and Tony! I tired- -SET &FILENAME = 'HR-ATFI-EPIC'||&YYMD||'-'||'.xls'; -SET &DDNAME......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic file name from RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
If I use ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT &FILENAME, it gives me the following error. That's why I used ON TA......

I've the following code in my .fex -SET &FILENAME = 'HR-ATFI-EPIC'||&YYMD||'-'||'.txt'; I wrote "H......

Yes, you are correct Prarie!...

Sorry Tony, I'm still not getting it. I do have that code in my .fex procedure. But in the "Report D......

Thanks a lot Tony. One more question - how would RC know the the value of the parameter &FileName? ......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic file name from RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Hi there! Is there any way of getting dynamic file name each time a task generated from Report Cast......

Discussion Topic  RE: Assign a variable with a number value coming from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Thanks a lot to both of you. Frank thanks for mentioning to add I before the length. Trina...

Discussion Topic  Assign a variable with a number value coming from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
How to assign a variable with a number value coming from a hold file? Pls help... Trina...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiscal Year Representation in Graph for Several Years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Thanks a lot Susannah! It works perfect! Small little code but does a big thing. Thanks Frank and K......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiscal Year Representation in Graph for Several Years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
No, I've plan for next year though....

Sure I can do that. Let me know your gmail account. Frank, can you please send me the graph code tha......

Hi Frank, I've got my graph labeled as: 2004/11/01 2004/12/01 2005/01/01 2005/02/01 2005/03/01...........

Thanks kamesh! I tried to run your code to see how it works but unfortunately I got the following er......

Thanks Frank, by Fiscal Year 2005 I meant Nov(2004) to Oct(2005). I've used a counter and it works ......

Discussion Topic  Fiscal Year Representation in Graph for Several Years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trina
Hi there, How can I represent Fiscal Year instead of Jan to Dec in my graph for several years. I'm......

» Refine Search
» New Search