Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manipulate BYTOC output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
SOLVED!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manipulate BYTOC output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS

I also tried the following for report1 unsuccessful. ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMA......

Thank you J.GROSS. Do you mind elaborating just alittle more. I ran into a few errors with my first ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Manipulate BYTOC output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
WF 7.7.03 OS/Oracle Windows Hello, I'm trying to modify and existing report that uses BYTOC. Wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem getting multi drill downs working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Hello Patlechat! Again, I appreciate your quick response and help with my issue. I'm still having s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem getting multi drill downs working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem getting multi drill downs working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Hello, I am using WF version 7.7.03, on a Oracle platform. I have created a report that will probab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to filer on field formatted as A800V (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Thank you TexasStingray! Your solution works great. My head ache has been relieved! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to filer on field formatted as A800V (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Hello, I am using WF version 7.7.03, on a Oracle platform. I have a synonym that has a field formatt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down report from hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Thanks for your help Tom. I figured out another way to get my hyperlinks working for drill down repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down report from hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Glad to have a second set of eyes to examine my madness. I removed the '=' and now I receive the fol......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drill down report from hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Hello, I am using WF version 7.7.03, on a Oracle platform. I have a report that defaults to an HTMl......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compare the record counts of two hold files within a focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
I am using WF Dev studio 7.6.11. I'll have 7.6.04 by the end of this month. I have program that I am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporter Caster scheduling for a specific status before creating a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Thanks nd for the tips and trick article. I'm going to see if I can get this to work for my report s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporter Caster scheduling for a specific status before creating a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Hi, I am using Report Caster & Dev Studio 7.6.11. I have a working report that I'd like to make sma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting HTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting HTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
Alright, I really appreciate your help Dan...I do a quick search in the forum. Thanks! ......

I appreciate the prompt response. I should have said that I mainly work with the text editor and not......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Formatting HTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRS
How can I get my HTML report to display alternating colors for each record. ie. lines alternating be......

» Refine Search
» New Search