Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need a solution to allow users to provide comments on reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
I have a management request for a solution to produce a quarterly report that is burst and distribut......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Computing # of Days Between Certain Transaction Types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Calling all InfoAssist experts! I am seeking your recommendations on approaches for how to report on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seeking to model patterns in claim payment history (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Thanks Tamra. I'll review the manual and work with our BI team in IT to learn about HOLD files and A......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Seeking to model patterns in claim payment history (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
I have a series of payment transactions in a standard columnar report, including fields such as: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Auto-Generating Dashboard Documentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
I am a business user (InfoAssist only) preparing to begin the process of making a substantial overha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion using InfoAssist Defined Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
That did it. Thanks Cimmerian!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Conversion using InfoAssist Defined Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Seeking recommendations on how to covert a full MDYY date (01/31/2016) to MYY (01/2016), then add +1......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating visualizations of claim reserve and LAE payment patterns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Hello everyone, I am seeking expert input on some effective and efficient methods of summarizing an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query to Generate Randomized List of Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Sorry Stu, I meant to thank YOU! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query to Generate Randomized List of Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Thanks for your example Steve. I learned that it is important to have plenty of decimal places to ge......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Query to Generate Randomized List of Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Hi folks, I created a report to pull a list of records from a user specified date for managers to us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ANSWERED] Opening a report in InfoAssist after editing code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
I have encountered this issue as well. One thing I noticed is that if I ran my report after making t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pagination In InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gavin B
Click on the FORMAT tab and toward the right hand side is ACTIVE REPORT OPTIONAL. In the GENERAL sec......

» Refine Search
» New Search