Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (197 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Error Retrieving Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi Leo, What was the resolution to your case? Thanks, Dan...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks for the reply Eric. Yes, the report has multi-verb and are ordered correctly. Here's the cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi Alan, I was trying to search for FOC023 and your post came up. Unfortunately, I don't see the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining does not work with PLUS sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks for the reply Mary. I switched my DevStudio to 7.7.03 and updated the HTML file as per your ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chaining does not work with PLUS sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi All, We are having issues with chaining and it seems the cause is a "+" sign. I was able to rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How-to queue ad-hoc report runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Waz, How do you set the ad-hoc report as deferred? I think setting the agent to 1 would affect othe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How-to queue ad-hoc report runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi All, Is there a way to queue an ad-hoc report request? We have a large data source and would pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dates in EXL2K - incorrect format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks to those who replied. To M Meagher, did you get the HYYMDS field to appear as a non-general ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dates in EXL2K - incorrect format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
That is correct jgelona. The customer has a Excel application with macro (vb scripts). It's expect......

Francis, Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll open a case and see if this functionality is anywhere ......

I tried the fex below but the date field is not coming up as a date in Excel 2003. Any suggestions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READ problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Try: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COMPUTE A/D20c=99999999; BY CAR NOPRINT WHERE CAR EQ 'AUDI' ON TABLE SAVE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Number of Lines per Group By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks njsden. I'll give SUBFOOT a try to be able to move the fields around....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Number of Lines per Group By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I'm trying to look for a way to display the total lines per group by. XX marks the placeholder for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Here's a similar post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Either put a decode on your SQL statement to mark JAN as 01, FEB as 02 and so on or do a define fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Webfocus 7.6.10 Excel formula Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Updated my signature....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Webfocus 7.6.10 Excel formula Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi Frank, I've opened up a case with techsupport about EXCEL formula on 10/12. Case status is in p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an Oracle procedure in Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dballest
I found a way to do it. 1. Create a new stored procedure. -*Call the Oracle Stored Procedure SET SQ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an Oracle procedure in Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dballest
The statement failed in SQL Navigator. To run the procedure, I have a SQL: BEGIN getlast3thenavg......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search