Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to print subhead in subsequent page before any detail line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
It did show the column titles on heading of each page. I need to add extra style editing to make su......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to print subhead in subsequent page before any detail line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I did try to put page-break. it is still not working. IBI should fix this problem in the next relea......

Actually I used the subhead as the column heading. There are 2 lines of the column heading. 1 line......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to print subhead in subsequent page before any detail line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
Here is the code: TABLE FILE PR01 PRINT FIRST_TIMEFRAME_COUNT/I6 AS '' SECOND_TIMEFRAME_COUNT/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I have the same problems. There is no sort BY phrase and Total numbers are not one 1 line. PRINT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create/Update MR Users with a script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I need to pull all user info for a particular domain group view and put it in the HTML drop down lis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] heading vs subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I used subhead to show the coloumn subgroup for 3 columns. It only shows up on the 1st page. How c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] where are dashboard user information stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
Thanks for the info. We have WF 766 installed. What do you mean by updating the signature for 766?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] where are dashboard user information stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
Waz, Our webfocus is version 7.66 Could you please advise how to retrieve the user info which is ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] where are dashboard user information stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I tried to find the user group who had access to certain reports and get the user information for dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retrieve user information for WebFOCUS reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
We have upgraded to WF V7.66. I do not want to create and store the user info separately. I just......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retrieve user information for WebFOCUS reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
We have upgraded WebFOCUS to version 7.66. We create the user profile and user group from the user ......

Discussion Topic  Retrieve user information for WebFOCUS reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I tried to retrieve a group of user information for the drop down list of the WebFOCUS input screen(......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
The fields under the column 'DL' and row total column are intended to display 'N/A' for the row labe......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Agnes Yeung
I have a report with calculated percent displayed. This calculated fields are in a matrix report wi......

» Refine Search
» New Search