Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column references in COMPUTE affected by left arrow/caret (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
It does get weirder with BY fields! I found that if I first put my results in a hold table and the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column references in COMPUTE affected by left arrow/caret (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Thank you all for your input. Here is a picture of my output. The first table doesn't have any care......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Column references in COMPUTE affected by left arrow/caret (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
My column references are not returning the values I expect when I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NOPRINT on parameter group (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Thanks for your help Tony. I didn't think you could put NOPRINTs inside the arrows....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] NOPRINT on parameter group (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Hi, I generated a parameter group and included it in my report as a BY field. Here is some sample c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Footer causes the subhead to extend past the last column of table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Thank you, Francis! Adding the ALIGN-BORDERS=BODY worked nicely! I should read the manual......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Footer causes the subhead to extend past the last column of table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
I have a pdf report where the subhead backcolor and borders extend past the last column of my table.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stacked bar chart with multiple series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Thanks Kathryn!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stacked bar chart with multiple series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Hi, I'm trying to create a bar chart that is both clustered and stacked. So far, the closest I can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stylesheet not displaying in BI Portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
Hi SSander, Thank you for your help! My report was inside an HTML page. I went to the Document pr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stylesheet not displaying in BI Portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
I included a stylesheet in my report using "-INCLUDE=IBFS:/WFC/Repository/.../style.sty," and it loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Images do not show up after migrating to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
The reason why the image still shows up on the report after the image file has been deleted is rathe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Images do not show up after migrating to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
I tested with images that are in Content folders or in the Reporting Server Application folder. Each......

Thanks for your reply, MattC. For Item 2, I copied the path from the image's properties and it turns......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Images do not show up after migrating to WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jamie K.
After migrating to 8.004 from 7.703, the images that had been embedded in my procedures (created in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search