Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Again, I would like to thank and let everyone know I appreciate their help and patience in working ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Tom, The thread was marked as solved because IBI developed a solution that worked. However, after ......

Hi Tom, When I try your code as is, it works, when I try it with my actual fex it doesn't yet work.......

Hi George, Don't know what I'm doing wrong, haven't been able to get your code to work. I get erro......

Hi George, Thanks for continuing to look at this. The date that is being used in the table is the s......

Hi George, I tried your example, couldn't get it to work (based on my trying to understand your cod......

I got some assistance from tech support and based on the example they provided, was able to get it t......

Ok, Thanks for pointing that out. I was trying to recreate a simplified version of the original cod......

Hi Mike, I figured out that I could change the format of the date in the hold file, but when I trie......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I can display a date field on a report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Percent Calculations By Groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Hi Dave, Your solution looks interesting. Not sure how to fit it into my report as I'm trying to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Percent Calculations By Groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Hi Alan, I tried your suggestion and while it gives the correct percentages overall, it no longer s......

Thanks for the suggestion Alex. The issue we are having isn't within the group, but the total perce......

Hi Dan, I guess I'm not quite understanding how to do the variable. Your code as is gives the calc......

not sure where I am supposed to do the HEADCOUNT calculation with COMPUTE. I tried putting a Comput......

Hi Dan, Tried RECOMPUTE and SUMMARIZE, no change in result that I could see....

Hi Dan, I know that the HEADCOUNT is summing twice, I don't know how to tell it not to sum for the ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Percent Calculations By Groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
The counts seem to be adding up fine, looking to see how to get the percentages to be calculated pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide Sum Data but show BY totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Thanks Daniel. Much appreciated. That worked fine....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hide Sum Data but show BY totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Given this simple example, is it possible to not show the detail (a sum) for CARCOUNT, but show the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search