Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] One Drill Option to Execute Two Different Options in Different Targets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a drill from a html format report that is refreshing the window and also creating a pdf. The ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] SQL engine to Excel via direct retreival (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I was coming to that same conclusion, but wanted to get more experienced input. I will open a suppor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] SQL engine to Excel via direct retreival (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Here is the synonym: FILENAME=SPADES_HANDLE, SUFFIX=DIREXCEL, DATASET=/home/Driver_Portal/DriverPor......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] SQL engine to Excel via direct retreival (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a synonym setup for a worksheet via direct retrieval. The Excel is on a share drive located i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DevStudio8 prompting for values where 7 did not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
We recently upgraded from 7 to 8. With the many changes, one that is creating a problem is when an h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I think I might know what my issue is. The reporting server is on the IBM I. I'm under the impressio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Thank you Eric for the doc, but all the other formatting is correct. It's underlined, centered, 10pt......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I feel like this issue has been touched on, but I'm not seeing a definite answer. I am trying to set......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parms to HTML shows word 'undefined' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Can I reopen this? I was incorrect. It's not the java, the word shows in the text area when I link t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parms to HTML shows word 'undefined' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
That was it! Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Parms to HTML shows word 'undefined' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
When passing parameters from a fex to an html page, and the word 'undefined' is appearing in both te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract data from online API to text box/field of html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Extract data from online API to text box/field of html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Is there a way, maybe via javascript, to extract data from an online API to display in text boxes of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I was able to use HNODATA, but it gave me the same result on the html page. I'm starting to think th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I've tried the IF &NEWVALUE EQ ' ' THEN ''. I still get the same result. I thought about initializin......

value=!IBI.AMP.BODYTYPE; value=!IBI.AMP.NEWVALUE;...

This isn't working. Here are my two html input fields. ......

Not sure what happened to my html code: ......

Sure. Here's an abbreviated version using CAR. I don't see any empty values in that file, so I compu......

I am populating the html page by a fex. I am using the html page as a display and input screen. I am......

» Refine Search
» New Search