Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] One Drill Option to Execute Two Different Options in Different Targets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a drill from a html format report that is refreshing the window and also creating a pdf. The ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] SQL engine to Excel via direct retreival (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I was coming to that same conclusion, but wanted to get more experienced input. I will open a suppor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] SQL engine to Excel via direct retreival (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Here is the synonym: FILENAME=SPADES_HANDLE, SUFFIX=DIREXCEL, DATASET=/home/Driver_Portal/DriverPor......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] SQL engine to Excel via direct retreival (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a synonym setup for a worksheet via direct retrieval. The Excel is on a share drive located i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DevStudio8 prompting for values where 7 did not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
We recently upgraded from 7 to 8. With the many changes, one that is creating a problem is when an h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I think I might know what my issue is. The reporting server is on the IBM I. I'm under the impressio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Thank you Eric for the doc, but all the other formatting is correct. It's underlined, centered, 10pt......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Fonts not working for format PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I feel like this issue has been touched on, but I'm not seeing a definite answer. I am trying to set......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parms to HTML shows word 'undefined' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Can I reopen this? I was incorrect. It's not the java, the word shows in the text area when I link t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parms to HTML shows word 'undefined' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
That was it! Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Parms to HTML shows word 'undefined' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
When passing parameters from a fex to an html page, and the word 'undefined' is appearing in both te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract data from online API to text box/field of html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Extract data from online API to text box/field of html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Is there a way, maybe via javascript, to extract data from an online API to display in text boxes of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I was able to use HNODATA, but it gave me the same result on the html page. I'm starting to think th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I've tried the IF &NEWVALUE EQ ' ' THEN ''. I still get the same result. I thought about initializin......

value=!IBI.AMP.BODYTYPE; value=!IBI.AMP.NEWVALUE;...

This isn't working. Here are my two html input fields. ......

Not sure what happened to my html code: ......

Sure. Here's an abbreviated version using CAR. I don't see any empty values in that file, so I compu......

I am populating the html page by a fex. I am using the html page as a display and input screen. I am......

» Refine Search
» New Search