Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (175 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Track number of user logins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
Assuming that you're not defaulting your user ids the only "canned" reports on usage come from Resou......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Read from .TXT file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
Something like this should do the trick for you. You can make the filed size whatever you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT.DST and column totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
This might be a little more compact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Align the Y1 and Y2 axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator: how to schedule process flow to run twice daily (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alex
In the Advanced settings you can repeat the schedule every X minutes or x hours. Set it to repeat ev......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending the data in hold file instead of recreating? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
FILEDEF HOLD_APP DISK baseapp/hold_append.ftm (APPEND TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio 8.0 support DATEDIF function for business day exclude Holiday? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
Put your file in and application directory that is in the APP PATH on the WF Reporting Server....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] List of all log files WF Server and Client creates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
It is possible to turn on traces for every functionality of the WebFOCUS Server and Client. Doing so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Switch Between an Accordian and an Autodrill report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
Thank you Tony. I needed that look over the shoulder....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Switch Between an Accordian and an Autodrill report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
I am trying to set up a procedure which can switch between an Accordian report and an Autodrill repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call Report Caster API from FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
You should be able to by having the FEX write out your DSTRUN call....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call Report Caster API from FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
The Report Caster API Manual, beginning on page 30 tells you where to find sample files in your inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Current User who is executing the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
This will get your user id only if you are requiring your users to sign in. If you are executing rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to minimize space between the bars in a bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
I suggest you file a case with CSS to answer your question....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Publish report to sharepoint 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
You should be able to publish directly using a "DOS NET USE ......." command. The reference below gi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBTOTAL suppression in a specific column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
I solved the problem by converting the numeric field to an alpha field in a DEFINE. Once I did that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBTOTAL suppression in a specific column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
My problem is not creating the subtotal it is to selectively suppress it say on the RETAIL_COST colu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SUBTOTAL suppression in a specific column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
I need to suppress the total in an accordian report on a specific column. I can fake the system by m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limit on the # of amper variables one can set? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
Anatess, The largest number of amper variables I have used is 180 without any problems....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add header and footer to pdf with multiple reports in it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alex
By definition HEADING and FOOTING appear on each page ON TABLE SUBHEAD and SUBFOOT at the beginning ......

» Refine Search
» New Search