Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  add URL to Flash in Flex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello I need to add URL in Flash developed with Flex to open URL in different page. either thru bu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] join 2 CSV files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] join 2 CSV files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello I have 2 CSV files that I want to join. Of course they are not sorted on JOIN fields. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: add space between Pie graph title and pie chart filler text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Thnaks a lot Prarie. THis is a great solution. ......

Discussion Topic  add space between Pie graph title and pie chart filler text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello How do we add space between Pie graph titles and pie lables filler text+Line? Sometimes there......

Discussion Topic  RE: TOC drillthru on the front of compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
GregV Can you pass on code written in 7.6 and I will try to play with it? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: TOC drillthru on the front of compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
gregv, Is there anything that can be done in 7.1?...

Prarie, We are on 7.1.0. First we have report. and second is a graph request that saves images. Pu......

Discussion Topic  TOC drillthru on the front of compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello How do I add TOC drillthru report as a first page with links on the front of compound report ?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordian Expandable on lower BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Alan Suggestion worked very well. Thanks for the valuable info....

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordian Expandable on lower BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Thanks Alan and Frank. I am going to try suggestions right away. :-)...

Discussion Topic  Accordian Expandable on lower BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello, I wanted to check if anyone has done accordian report expandable on lower level by phrase, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date arithmetic in dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Tim's solutions worked. You ROCK !!! Thanks everyone....

Discussion Topic  RE: Date arithmetic in dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Susan I cant use AYMD because I dont know if month has 30 days or 31 days. And then we also have a m......

Discussion Topic  Date arithmetic in dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello I was wondering if anyone has done date calculations using DIALOG MANAGER. I want to find t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Null Parameters Passed to SQL Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Sara try building each WHERE phrase in amper variables (as below) and then add that variable in wher......

Discussion Topic  Error in creating Group in MRE Admin console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello I get error " WebFocus API Error:tstgrp " while I am trying to create groups in MRE. I do not......

Discussion Topic  Passing error code generated in FOCUS to UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing error code generated in FOCUS to UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
jbmuir ......

Discussion Topic  Passing error code generated in FOCUS to UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by yogi
Hello,......

» Refine Search
» New Search