Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Thanks GamP for your response.I did try using this approach but it didnt work.Below is what i tried.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sorting in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a graph in which i display a count by month and in this graph i want to have the months in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save an Excel Output to a Network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
thanks a ton to all got this solved by the IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save an Excel Output to a Network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Yes Ginny the Reporting server is in UNIX but the file has to be saved on a machine having windows.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Save an Excel Output to a Network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi, I need to save an EXL output in a network folder.for this i use APP MAP and filedef both o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Password Protected EXL Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
steve can u send me code to implement the fucntionality and also could u provide the example of usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Password Protected EXL Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi tony, The Requirement of the report is actually a report caster job distributing an excel output......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Password Protected EXL Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
i have requirement where i need to send an EXL output which needs to be a password protected.Can thi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date Seperator To be inserted (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a Date in the format of tMY which gives a date in format of Jan, 05 .But i do need it the for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Diagonal Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi dan, i tried this approach of urs. and i am getting 0's in the measure value field for M1 the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Diagonal Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
i have the two seperate diagonals created in this way table file H1 Sum X1 Across X2 By X3 END ta......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Diagonal Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a Requirement to show a report in the format of x1 x2 x3 y6 x5 x6 y4 y5 x7 y1 y2 y3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Replacing in a String Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
thanks for the solutions of which most of them almost worked.I am not able to use the STRREP functio......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Replacing in a String Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a Scenario in report where i have to replace a string.From a HTML page i get a string in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting a date from a calendar drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a calendar drop down on a HTML Page and i need to convert the date coming from the Filter Pag......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamic column Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a report which has to show values based on the columns selected .for eg in a table there are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Compound Report Styiling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
thanks a ton darin ur suggestion turnedd out to be a boon...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Compound Report Styiling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a compound HTML report in which i have to show data over two time periods.I have a common sty......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank Lines & Colours on Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
thanks darin for your post.I am getting hold of things slowly.But for the split line as you suggeste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank Lines & Colours on Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Thanks Darin for the code, but my report can have n number of sort values and how do we deal with it......

» Refine Search
» New Search