Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (48 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READ not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
After first setting a default to &RUN_NUMBER that seemed to work Martin. Thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] -READ not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm currently trying to put a value of a field from a table into a variable. I'm using -READ, but it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the frequency of the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
After looking further into the stored procedure, I have discovered it's a backend job. There is a pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the frequency of the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing the frequency of the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm not sure exactly how to explain this or if there's a name for it, but I'd like to change the fre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
My variable is either a 'Y' or 'N'. Using &var.QUOTEDSTRING gives me '''Y''' or '''N'''....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a variable that has quotes around it, and it's necessary to remove said quotes from the varia......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem populating report even with correct variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thanks Baba, I didn't know that the &ECHO debugging feature existed. I found out that I was passing ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem populating report even with correct variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a report that I am passing only 1 variable into. I'm getting that variable through a listbox ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ways to access WebFOCUS variable in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I created an HTML page in App Studio and want to display a variable from a fex file on the canvas. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing a variable in a fex file through javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I figured out that the easier way to solve the problem was to use a hidden element and pass the valu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing a variable in a fex file through javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am working on an HTML page that receives a value from one of 2 elements. The user switches between......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Handling a report with no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
That was extremely easy. Thanks, I guess I'm just not with it today ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Handling a report with no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a report that sometimes may generate records, and other times return nothing. The default pag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a variable in a like statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thank you Babak! I knew there had to be a simple solution like that, but I just couldn't think of it......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using a variable in a like statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I want to use a like statement in my report, but what the like is equal to depends on the user. What......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Linking to another report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I didn't realize that's the name for what I've been looking for. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Linking to another report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have made a report and want it to be linkable to another report. I've looked at the WebFOCUS docum......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Editing the legend on a group box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am editing an HTML page and am wrapping my contents in a couple of group boxes. When editing the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating a dropdown via report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thanks Martin, my problem was that I didn't properly link dropdown 1&2 to 3. That solved everything!...

» Refine Search
» New Search