Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting an extra character at the beginning of variable using -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
As you guy said, using the -READFILE worked properly. Thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting an extra character at the beginning of variable using -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm trying to pass in a value from a table into a variable using -READ for a header ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Replacing an ampersand with &| (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I used a bit of Hallway's first solution. I still used STRREP but used &|amp; instead of just &| and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Replacing an ampersand with &| (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am currently printing a report that contains the employers of people. Some employers have a '&' in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Transfering WebFOCUS files to local machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Transfering WebFOCUS files to local machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I need to make a copy of some files and move it to my local machine. Is there a way to do this? I kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READ not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
After first setting a default to &RUN_NUMBER that seemed to work Martin. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] -READ not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm currently trying to put a value of a field from a table into a variable. I'm using -READ, but it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the frequency of the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
After looking further into the stored procedure, I have discovered it's a backend job. There is a pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the frequency of the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing the frequency of the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm not sure exactly how to explain this or if there's a name for it, but I'd like to change the fre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
My variable is either a 'Y' or 'N'. Using &var.QUOTEDSTRING gives me '''Y''' or '''N'''....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a variable that has quotes around it, and it's necessary to remove said quotes from the varia......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem populating report even with correct variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thanks Baba, I didn't know that the &ECHO debugging feature existed. I found out that I was passing ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem populating report even with correct variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a report that I am passing only 1 variable into. I'm getting that variable through a listbox ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ways to access WebFOCUS variable in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I created an HTML page in App Studio and want to display a variable from a fex file on the canvas. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing a variable in a fex file through javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I figured out that the easier way to solve the problem was to use a hidden element and pass the valu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing a variable in a fex file through javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am working on an HTML page that receives a value from one of 2 elements. The user switches between......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Handling a report with no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
That was extremely easy. Thanks, I guess I'm just not with it today ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Handling a report with no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a report that sometimes may generate records, and other times return nothing. The default pag......

» Refine Search
» New Search