Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] retrieving the server and or SQL database name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Folkie, This sounds like something that you would want to look at resource analayzer for. You can......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unchangeable && in edasprof (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
otto, my advice is to not connect dev to prod. There should never be any reason to do this. It is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Designer in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Make sure you've allowed enough space in your compound document element for your report. If your re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Report (fex) with Chained Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks Tony, Sounds like you are getting the same results as me. Maybe its new functionality coming......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Report (fex) with Chained Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tony, Do you know what version of 8 this came in? I was trying to recreate this in 8.1.05 with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hiding ACROSS columns where ACROSSVALUE is missing in BYTOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
BTW, your multi-verb approach is much cleaner and simpler... but this, while irritating, should get......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hiding ACROSS columns where ACROSSVALUE is missing in BYTOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Ahh, Now I understand your problem. When in doubt.. McGyver... what about this... ......

Something isn't making sense here Wep... you say you can't filter out Nulls, but you don't want to s......

Isn't that just a null value for your "Across" value? Can't you just filter that out? You might ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus 8.2 issues (upgrade from 8.1) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thomas, I've run into your problem 1 before. When I went to 8.0.08 this popped up for me. I found......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy file on the WebFOCUS client (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Chuck, If this is a part of a procedure, don't forget that he can always filedef it to the Reportin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy file on the WebFOCUS client (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
the File location doesn't appear to be correct. I would locate the file on the drive and then use t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What's in a Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I've never done this, but my guess is that its all stored in the tables in your webFOCUS schema. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Preserving Blanks in fields with a format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Manglum, you want to add missing on to your define field. try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date/Time Calculation Subtraction Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
You might need to check for null values in your data as well. Null's do wierd things...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Easy way to create a com-delim string of a fields values stored in a DM var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Also you could use PUTDDREC to write to a flat file and then include the flat file. I prefer saving......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Easy way to create a com-delim string of a fields values stored in a DM var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
If you are able to use SQL you could use the LISTAGG([field],'delimiter') function. Or filter direc......

Why do you need is as DM Variable? Are you planning on filtering with the value? What is youir end ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open existing PDF in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Francis, Did you have any suggestions for destroying the file after its been sent to the client? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] McGyver Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

» Refine Search
» New Search