Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO SUM BY WEEK (7 DAY INTERVAL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SamF
Don't ask - if we told you, we'd have to kill you... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO SUM BY WEEK (7 DAY INTERVAL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SamF
LOL! That would've been more interesting!! Sorry for the 'grave' subject matter......

Darin, that worked like a charm! Thank you very kindly!! Suzannah, thanks for the HPART input. ......

Discussion Topic  HOW TO SUM BY WEEK (7 DAY INTERVAL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SamF
Greetings Ginny and all the rest of you smart folks out there! I have yet another challenge. The c......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO REFERENCE COUNTS FROM MULTIPLE TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SamF
Hey Ginny, I'm not so sure I did it - - more like YOU did it! But NEXT time I can do it!!! ABSOL......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO REFERENCE COUNTS FROM MULTIPLE TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SamF
Well, Ginny, if I've not said it often enough or recently enough... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now ha......

Ok, Ginny, I think I have the HOLD MASTER files looking the same. To be sure, I took the MATCH logi......

Hey Ginny, I thought I was getting close and then I got very confused. I am more than willing to ke......

Hey Ginny, no apology necessary for the 'yelling'! I'm over here yelling at myself! I think this......

Thanks, Ginny! Ok, I have it running but the results are unexpected. Before adding the 'MATCH' log......

Hey Ginny, I'm finding some time early this morning to work on my code. I'm building the code one t......

Well, I've been up to my elbows in alligators all afternoon and have not gotten a chance to work on ......

Thanks Ginny! I'll get right on this and let you know how it goes!! BTW, on a couple of the 11 r......

RSquared, my apologies for not responding sooner to your latest post. I completely understand about......

Sorry Ginny, I wasn't sure what you meant by 'master'. Do you mean the SQL Server table against whi......

OOPS! Ok, I took off the - and reran and got the same results....

Ginny, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for! I greatly appreciate your help!! I included......

Hey Ginny, on your 'BTW' above, I tried running it without the REPEAT LOOPs and it seems that what t......

Hey Ginny, I used the code you provided (thank you very much!) and I got an error: ......

Hey Ginny, no apology necessary - I appreciate your time and help! So would JOIN be my best bet (at......

» Refine Search
» New Search