Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change location of temp files in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
That seems to be working. Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change location of temp files in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
I have been trying to run a profile plan against a very large DB table and keep running out of disk ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Parameterized DQS plan file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
I have several plan files that would benefit from being able to define run-time parameters to be use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migrate drill-through database to new server (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
All of the data was manually migrated to the new server but the profile output still points to the o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Migrate drill-through database to new server (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
I need to migrate the database used for DQS drill-through data to a new server. Does anyone know how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] concatenate in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
Yes. I see that too. But when I use concatenate I get an unknown function error....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] concatenate in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
Yes. I tried doing it with a shadow column and with the alter format. It seems the concatenate funct......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] concatenate in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
I'm trying to define a compound key in the join step in DQS. I get an unknown function using the con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DQS SQL Execute/Query against SQL Server Stored Procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
After extensive debugging of the stored procedure I was trying to execute. I determined that DQS thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DQS SQL Execute/Query against SQL Server Stored Procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
Jikku, Thank you for the response! I had previously tried using the SQL Select step but it only res......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DQS SQL Execute/Query against SQL Server Stored Procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
Okay since there is not a lot of DQS content here, I will try to generate some discussion with vario......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DQS Representative Creator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
Jikku, Thanks for the reply to my question. I'll try to incorporate it into my testing....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DQS Representative Creator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
The online help for the Representative Creator is rather sparse. I am trying to use it with output f......

» Refine Search
» New Search