Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-Line Per Record Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Hua, That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-Line Per Record Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
All of the examples of OVER create a columnar report PRINT ProjectName OVER Date1 Date2.. produces W......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multi-Line Per Record Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
I am trying to create a report that uses two lines per record. The data is project information that......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I Refresh A Web Page Drop Down List On A Change In Another Drop Down List? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Diptesh, Thanks for the info. I tried deleting and rebuilding with the dynamic info. My problem now......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I Refresh A Web Page Drop Down List On A Change In Another Drop Down List? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Daniel, I can make the connection string list box either static or dynamic - right now it is dynami......

Ginny, I agree it should work, but after selecting both elements (while holding down the shift key)......

Discussion Topic  How Do I Refresh A Web Page Drop Down List On A Change In Another Drop Down List? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
I have a web page with two independent drop down lists. One list contains the oracle connection stri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating A Drop Down Box Dynamically Using WebFOCUS 7.1.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Thanks everyone for their help. I was finally able to extract the key element of creating XML output......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating A Drop Down Box Dynamically Using WebFOCUS 7.1.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Populating A Drop Down Box Dynamically Using WebFOCUS 7.1.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
I have a page with a drop down list that is linked to a data source (another fex which creates a foc......

Discussion Topic  RE: How-To Setup ODBC Connection To An Oracle DB In WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
I believe I have found the problem. I added my Oracle ODBC connection to an ODBC adapter setup that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How-To Setup ODBC Connection To An Oracle DB In WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Whoops, I knew I forgot something. Product/Platform Info - WebFOCUS 711 Server on System: Windows N......

Discussion Topic  How-To Setup ODBC Connection To An Oracle DB In WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
I've installed the Oracle ODBC driver and setup/tested the ODBC connection via the Control Panel. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Output From Developer Studio Requests 'Save File' Instead Of Displaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Found the problem - Adobe Reader 8.0 was corrupted. Just did an update and all works fine now....

Discussion Topic  PDF Output From Developer Studio Requests 'Save File' Instead Of Displaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Whenever I try to run a PDF report out of Developer Studio (711) instead of putting the report in th......

Discussion Topic  How To Use The '&' Character In A Literal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Is there a method to escape the & character to keep it from being used as an & variable. The code be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tomcat Directory Configuration Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
what documentation are you referring to?...

Discussion Topic  Tomcat Directory Configuration Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Using the url ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does JSP Get Incorporated Into The Execution Of FEX/HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
I really wanted to have the IIS serve the .jsp requests on port 80 and forward them to tomcat. How d......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does JSP Get Incorporated Into The Execution Of FEX/HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron Woods
Thanks, that helps a lot. But what URL do I use to start the jsp that calls the fex? If save my jsp ......

» Refine Search
» New Search