Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing SQLS over HOLD files... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Here is an example of SQL against HOLD files. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Deadlock / Timout Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Have you tried the SET ISOLATION command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subfolders within an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Yes I can and I guess thats my only option. I was hoping it was not as there are too many subfolders......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subfolders within an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Leah, I am using the standard reporting application in Developer Studio and not MRE. Tony, we have......

Discussion Topic  Subfolders within an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Is there a way to access focexec's within application subfolders in Developer Studio. For example t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 7.1.1 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
I get the the same error when executing a fex against Oracle 10 g database. The server has the 10 g ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC1201 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
The issue was resolved with modify privileges granted to all authenticated users for the server71 di......

Discussion Topic  FOC1201 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Hi, I get the following error when running a fex by providing the IBIC_user and IBIC_pass in 711/Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Positioning text in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
JG, The version we have is 711. I just learned from my colleague that we did have few other issues ......

Discussion Topic  Positioning text in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Hi, The following code in WF 532 places the text at the cordinates specified in position i.e 6.0 3.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remote Folder Access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Thanks for the suggestion. The reporting server is running with Security ON and I was able to acces......

Discussion Topic  Remote Folder Access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
I have a fex that generates training ID cards for employees. The card needs to display the employee ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beginning of week (BOW) & End of Week (EOW) in DATEMOV ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
I added the + 1 to get a monday date. I realized that it wont work for a sunday. The original code w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beginning of week (BOW) & End of Week (EOW) in DATEMOV ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] eliminating blank line between report heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Maybe you can try something like this......

Discussion Topic  subhead grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Is it possible to have a grid on subhead in pdf. I am trying the following code. I can do this in ht......

Discussion Topic  Create XML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  Multiple Reports in a single focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
When placing multiple reports in a Focexec with each report having different styles, the style sheet......

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 - database efficiencies with counting and summing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Francis, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Trailing Spaces from data in HOLD/SAVE file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mickey
Francis,......

» Refine Search
» New Search