Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus BI Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
Hello, Can I host reports created outside WebFocus on a webfocus Portal? I looked into ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1224 (HEX: FFFFFB38) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
Francis, Could this be a code issue written to fetch the data? or is it the database agent is not a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1224 (HEX: FFFFFB38) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
Francis, I have access to create DB2 files. I tried creating few sample DB2 files with minimal data......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1224 (HEX: FFFFFB38) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
Hi, Could any body please let me know what does the following errors mean? 1. (FOC1400) SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Web service return code definition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Fex files having same hold file name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
i run PROC1.fex - PROC10.fex files in deferred mode....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple Fex files having same hold file name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
I have 10 fex files as proc1......... to proc10. Each file starts with a data pull from a table and......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help on updating the HTML elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
I have a HTML page, the values entered into HTML elements will get updated into the Table. The HTML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC415)TRANS 1 REJECTED NOMATCH SEG01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
Thank you very much for the quick response. It's working fine now ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC415)TRANS 1 REJECTED NOMATCH SEG01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
Hi All, Am trying to create a master file and then updating the file through a launch page. The co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title on browser in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
may be i might be making some mistake in any step... could please post an example for this problem........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title on browser in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
but though pdf is housed into an iframe it opens in a new window and the title of the browser is sho......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Title on browser in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
hello all, i need to display the report title name on browser. the report format is in PDF. am ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper alignment SUBFOOT for PDF and EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
i had some issue related to this .... my report should be in excel format.... The name ......

Discussion Topic  aligning the total value on to its respective columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
hi all, could any body help me on this. Problem Statement: considering the below code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: copy right symbol into an excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
i used the code specified by jg but even then am not able to get the copyright symbol. Is their any......

Discussion Topic  RE: copy right symbol into an excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
oops..... sorry ... thanks for the info here is the code which i use ......

hi jg, to be very frank am pretty much new to webfocus could you plese give an example for it. ......

sorry for entering wrong code.... its DEFINE FILE CAR crt/a20=' symbol'; FOOT1/A20=CTRAN(20,crt,32......

Discussion Topic  copy right symbol into an excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pk
hi all, am currently working under webfocus max. mre environment. the current problem which am fac......

» Refine Search
» New Search