Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reading a text file on another WF Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Thank you dhagen and susannah for your replies and all who took a peek. I'm trying Susannah's appro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Reading a text file on another WF Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Using WF8105 reporting server, I am trying to read a .ftm file on another WF7703 reporting server. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unknown Parsing Error in ver8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
We are experiencing the same messaging on a upgrade from 8014 to 8015. The launch pages load much m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED][SOLUTION FOUND?]Modifying HTML Edit Box behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Squatch-That, indeed, works. And a bit sneaky too! I've got 14 such controls. Yes, 14. Thank you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED][SOLUTION FOUND?]Modifying HTML Edit Box behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Squatch-Thanks. I simplified the question a bit.. Usually, the data isn't a state but a string of 1......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED][SOLUTION FOUND?]Modifying HTML Edit Box behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Dear All- There is an EDIT BOX on a html launch page that we default with text 'Select State'. There......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Fex running scheduled jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Our company has many scheduled jobs in Report Caster. We had a communication failure that prevented ......

Discussion Topic  RE: This Christmas season take a minute to say thanks to those who serve (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WF8Developer
Always remember....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drillmenuitem does not function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Waz- Report ormatted in HTML-We don't let them drill from anything else. No errors can be found at......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drillmenuitem does not function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
We have a regularly scheduled report e-mailed to various users utilizing DRILLMENUITEM. In normal ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally PRINT and COLOR SUBFOOTS lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Francis-First off, Thanks and yes the WHEN clause is being employed. But am I applying it correctly ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditionally PRINT and COLOR SUBFOOTS lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
We have a detail data HTML report (Also PDF,XL,PPT,AHTML). The report has multiple SUBFOOT lines dis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [Thank you]Recursive (Self-Join) in .MAS file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
j.gross- If I understand correctly, we would need at least two .MAS files? Customer and Customer1 t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [Thank you]Recursive (Self-Join) in .MAS file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
G'day Doug: JOIN CUSTOMER.MASTERID IN CUSTOMER TAG A TO MULTIPLE CUSTOMER.ID IN CUSTOMER TAG B AS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] [Thank you]Recursive (Self-Join) in .MAS file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Can this be done within the master file (.mas)? I only suggest a recursive join, but other techniqu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EXL2K Compound Reports and Bursting. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Eric provided an opportunity using ETL. Thank you Eric. and I was able to chase down the &variable ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]EXL2K Compound Reports and Bursting. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
We have a report which is capable generating a EXL2K compound report. However, the users are now wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Report-Caster Error.[Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Jump_faster..same thought as Eric. I can schedule a compound EXL2K. Now the users want to burst. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Clearing a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Waz, I thank you for your interest but it would be too much to ask of you. This report, which I inh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Clearing a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8Developer
Yes, that part of the code didn't change but I followed the logic thru to make sure it didn't go awr......

» Refine Search
» New Search