Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieve subject from email (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jeroen
Hi Ray, Thanks for your reply. I've put the following in the 'Output File Name' property of the Em......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Retrieve subject from email (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jeroen
Hi all, In a process flow I need to retrieve the subject of an email. In fact I need to detach the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search