Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append Excel Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
This worked like a charm. Thank you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute Mainframe FOCEXECS from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
Thanks for the input. I'll check into the hub-sub environment. I am with Arkansas Blue Cross Blue ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute Mainframe FOCEXECS from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
Thanks for the info, but this appears to pertain more to migrating reports from mainframe focus to w......

There is a reporting server running on MVS. The focexec that is residing on the mainframe should be......

Discussion Topic  Execute Mainframe FOCEXECS from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
We need to be able to execute from WebFOCUS legacy FOCEXECS that are stored on our mainframe. Does ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS developer needed - Little Rock, AR (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by awbradley
Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield in Little Rock, Arkansas currently has 2 positions for a WebFOCUS de......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS developer needed - Little Rock, AR (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by awbradley
Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield in Little Rock, Arkansas currently has 2 positions for a WebFOCUS de......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Optional Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I am creating a report in Dev Studio where the user will have several parameters to enter. If they ......

Discussion Topic  Report formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I have created a fex using Dev Studio MRE, which contains three reports each with their own formatti......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Developer Needed - Little Rock, AR (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by awbradley
Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield in Little Rock, Arkansas currently has a position for a WebFOCUS dev......

Discussion Topic  Formatting for Excel 2000 output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
Can anyone tell me how to insert page breaks and gridlines for my Excel 2000 report? I am using Web......

Discussion Topic  Creating Launch page for multiple reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I have three fex's that I would like to display on the same resource layout page. All three reports......

Discussion Topic  Launch Page using Resource Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I have created a launch page in resource layout painter where the user can enter parameters and exec......

Discussion Topic  FOC280 Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I have not been able to figure out a way to understand the errors that are returned when attempting......

Discussion Topic  Setting up parameters on WebFOCUS Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I am creating a new report in which I want to prompt the user to enter a date. If the date is left ......

Discussion Topic  Scheduling in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
Does anybody know if there is a way to schedule a report to run on the first Monday of every month? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Domain & Dashboard View help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
I have been looking at using Group views. Would it be possible to control what a group of users is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Domain & Dashboard View help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
Thanks for the reply. I actually was able to figure that out, but it appears that when you create a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MRE Domain & Dashboard View help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by awbradley
We are in the process of setting up our production environment and have some questions about how to ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Career Opportunity (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by awbradley
Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield in Little Rock, Arkansas currently has an opportunity for a WebFOCUS......

» Refine Search
» New Search