Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi, I'm running into this coding issue as well. What do your question marks ("?") represent? Thank......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Top 10 based on a "count" of literal values NOT "SUM" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I need to create several top 10 reports/bar graphs based on counting a "Literal" value contained in ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Using DOWL or DOWK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm currently working on Webfocus 7.7.03 and have two datetime related issues. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Formating Datetime value without seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Is there a way to format a datetime field in a format similar to MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM. Many thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Converting DateTime field To just MM/YYYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I tried using HDate to get my DateTime to only MDYY and then used the EDIT function to manipulate th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date Time value not sorting as a numeric value in Excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi, I'm working with DevStudio 7703. I have developed a Excel report for a customer but when they g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Getting a elapsed time serial number into a specific time format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm working with Dev Studio 7.7.03. I unable to find any documentation on converting a elapsed time......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Thanks for the recent reply WAZ. I tried just redefining the field and my results are close but I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Thanks for all your replies but unfortunately none of these worked. First, our version of Webfocus ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
How do I convert (i.e. functions to use) the following Datetime field formats 2011/09/07 11:48:22.0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding the number of business days (M-F) between two dates. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi WAZ, thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to create a flatfile to read ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding the number of business days (M-F) between two dates. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi FrankDutch, Thanks for the reply. The issue I have with this solution is that I don't have the ......

Hi Dan, Thanks for the reply. I tried using the HDIFF with the 'BD' parameter and it didn't calcula......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Finding the number of business days (M-F) between two dates. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm working with WebFocus 7.1.4 and trying to create an aging report. I need to be able to have two......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using DOW or the actual months name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi all, First, I'm using Webfocus 7.1.4 Developer Studio. I'm creating a report which requires that......

Discussion Topic  Charting/Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm currently running Webfocus 7.1.4 (Dev Studio). I've just created a graph with 64 points but of t......

Discussion Topic  Having an issue while trying to create a Graph/Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm working in v 7.1.4. I'm a first time grapher with WebFocus and I'm setting my output to a file b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Finding the week number for any given year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I have many transactions with a date time value and I want to determine within what week of the year......

Discussion Topic  Multiple Joins in a program or Recursive join?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
First, I've created a program joining to multiple files. After I get my result from the initial joi......

Discussion Topic  Extracting a given number of characters from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I have a 80 character field that I need to extract the last 15 positions (minus the peroid). For ex......

» Refine Search
» New Search