Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi, I'm running into this coding issue as well. What do your question marks ("?") represent? Thank......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Top 10 based on a "count" of literal values NOT "SUM" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I need to create several top 10 reports/bar graphs based on counting a "Literal" value contained in ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Using DOWL or DOWK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm currently working on Webfocus 7.7.03 and have two datetime related issues. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Formating Datetime value without seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Is there a way to format a datetime field in a format similar to MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM. Many thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Converting DateTime field To just MM/YYYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I tried using HDate to get my DateTime to only MDYY and then used the EDIT function to manipulate th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date Time value not sorting as a numeric value in Excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi, I'm working with DevStudio 7703. I have developed a Excel report for a customer but when they g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Getting a elapsed time serial number into a specific time format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm working with Dev Studio 7.7.03. I unable to find any documentation on converting a elapsed time......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Thanks for the recent reply WAZ. I tried just redefining the field and my results are close but I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Thanks for all your replies but unfortunately none of these worked. First, our version of Webfocus ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
How do I convert (i.e. functions to use) the following Datetime field formats 2011/09/07 11:48:22.0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding the number of business days (M-F) between two dates. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi WAZ, thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to create a flatfile to read ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding the number of business days (M-F) between two dates. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi FrankDutch, Thanks for the reply. The issue I have with this solution is that I don't have the ......

Hi Dan, Thanks for the reply. I tried using the HDIFF with the 'BD' parameter and it didn't calcula......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Finding the number of business days (M-F) between two dates. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm working with WebFocus 7.1.4 and trying to create an aging report. I need to be able to have two......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using DOW or the actual months name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
Hi all, First, I'm using Webfocus 7.1.4 Developer Studio. I'm creating a report which requires that......

Discussion Topic  Charting/Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm currently running Webfocus 7.1.4 (Dev Studio). I've just created a graph with 64 points but of t......

Discussion Topic  Having an issue while trying to create a Graph/Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I'm working in v 7.1.4. I'm a first time grapher with WebFocus and I'm setting my output to a file b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Finding the week number for any given year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I have many transactions with a date time value and I want to determine within what week of the year......

Discussion Topic  Multiple Joins in a program or Recursive join?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
First, I've created a program joining to multiple files. After I get my result from the initial joi......

Discussion Topic  Extracting a given number of characters from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denny99
I have a 80 character field that I need to extract the last 15 positions (minus the peroid). For ex......

» Refine Search
» New Search