Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (181 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] White color inside ring pie chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Hi All. I am trying to build a ring pie chart which will be added to a compound report. Th compound ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Custom fonts on ease.ly infographics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Has any one tried uploading a custom font to their ease.ly account. If so can you let me know what f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Thanks Hallway. But I need to add the graph in a compound PDF report where the HTMLFORM BEGIN and EN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Sorry -My question is about the axis title and not axis labels. In the FEX which you have added the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
The Y axis label in Horizontal Bar chart is printed vertically by default. I tried to rotate it usin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Images on PDF pie chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Can I add an image and place it at the center of the pie chart in a PDF compound report. I tried to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
It not the tag now. Even with general car file report if i choose a custom font in GUI i need to in......

I noticed something weird. The fonts work fine if the report output is PDF and fails if it is HTML. ......

I need wrap and also the partial text needs to be in a different font. Country England : 35000 Cou......

When I use the data labels option in charts and change the font it works. ......

Fernando But the same works on a compound PDF report with font tags. Am I missing something?...

I am using compute because i need part of my string in one part and the remaining in other part. Thi......

Chuck Yes these are custom fonts. But these are installed on the server. we are using them on all ot......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Hi We are using custom fonts on compound PDF reports. I am trying to build a bar chart where the col......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
I believe its the one above the bar...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925

-* File: IBFS:/DEV/WFC/Repository/SNAP_DEV/procedures/CVS_0015/Chart1.fex Created by WebFOCUS AppStu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Is there a way to remove the space between the header and graph. WF 8206...

» Refine Search
» New Search