Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (180 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Thanks Hallway. But I need to add the graph in a compound PDF report where the HTMLFORM BEGIN and EN......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Sorry -My question is about the axis title and not axis labels. In the FEX which you have added the......

Discussion Topic  Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
The Y axis label in Horizontal Bar chart is printed vertically by default. I tried to rotate it usin......

Discussion Topic  Images on PDF pie chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Can I add an image and place it at the center of the pie chart in a PDF compound report. I tried to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
It not the tag now. Even with general car file report if i choose a custom font in GUI i need to in......

I noticed something weird. The fonts work fine if the report output is PDF and fails if it is HTML. ......

I need wrap and also the partial text needs to be in a different font. Country England : 35000 Cou......

When I use the data labels option in charts and change the font it works. ......

Fernando But the same works on a compound PDF report with font tags. Am I missing something?...

I am using compute because i need part of my string in one part and the remaining in other part. Thi......

Chuck Yes these are custom fonts. But these are installed on the server. we are using them on all ot......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Hi We are using custom fonts on compound PDF reports. I am trying to build a bar chart where the col......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
I believe its the one above the bar...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925

-* File: IBFS:/DEV/WFC/Repository/SNAP_DEV/procedures/CVS_0015/Chart1.fex Created by WebFOCUS AppStu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Is there a way to remove the space between the header and graph. WF 8206...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] hiding options from listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Hi we have a listbox with more than 100 values. We have a edit box above that through which the user......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Label miss aligned in bar charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Thanks Hallway. But the users need legends too. That's is why we had it in color. Do you think chan......

» Refine Search
» New Search