Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] " in SQL. How do I get rid of them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BIGBMN
Can't really say. If this is something you think many people will need, then please submit this as ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] " in SQL. How do I get rid of them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BIGBMN
Ahh....Very clever, but.... The ALIAS within a SQL Master File Description is intended to be the rea......

I think what you are doing is issuing a TABLE request against an SQL master file description which t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report not displayed in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BIGBMN
I actually don't have .xht associated with anything. .xht is a 'made up' file type that we associat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report not displayed in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BIGBMN
So, you changed EXCEL to open up within the browser? And, you have Redirection ON? If so, that sho......

Bringing up 'Normal Excel' as opposed to the Excel Plugin, is a function of the user's workstation a......

Sorry, maybe I was not clear. Forget about drilldowns for a moment. What happens if you run a simp......

Can you clarify? Does EXCEL open up in a new window, or does it open up within the same adhoc page?...

Just need to replace 'machine' with the actual DNS name of you machine that hosts webfocus....

Wondering where you went.... If you have REDIRECTION set to YES for .xht and .xls within the mime.w......

OK, I was able to see your mime.wfs file. redirection is set to YES which is good. If you run your ......

Yes, I agree. Can you open up a case with Customer Support, so that we can drill further, no pun int......

I can't say, as I do not see the problem you are running in to. In my mime.wfs file I have the se......

I can't make total sense out of this. If REDIRECT is set to YES and CONTENT DISPOSITION is the defa......

Easiest way is to review the file of [drive]\ibi\client53\wfc\etc\mime.wfs file. Withein this file......

OK, same thing for me with Self Service. What are your redirection settings for .xht? Also, what ver......

Thanks for the example. I should have asked you this before, but what are your redirection settings......

There are new settings in 71 regarding Content_Disposition that might help. The intent was to be ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: bizarre bug found (52) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BIGBMN
MRE in this case, re-evaluates the string of IMAGE and sends that data to the server. In the 52x re......

Discussion Topic  RE: 533 +4 not compatible with win2003 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BIGBMN
The way to do this would be with a -INCLUDE.......

» Refine Search
» New Search