Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to get borders in all cells for header with multiple lines in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Hi I'm struggling trying to get a border around each cell in EXL07 in WF8. There has to be a way to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I get rid of extra line in EXL07 in WF8? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
I've been trying to actually do this with CSS, but I'm having no luck with EXL07. Anyone have any su......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do I get rid of extra line in EXL07 in WF8? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
I'm using WF8 and I'm getting an extra line between line 4 and line 6. Anybody have any clue how to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF8, is there a way to display columns ACROSS without using SUM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Very simple solution that I'll complicate a little. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] In WF8, is there a way to display columns ACROSS without using SUM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Is there any way to display the REGION values, but hide DOLLARS? Basically, all I want is REGION val......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrap and center header text that falls onto multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
@Tony - unfortunately the text is moved to the middle horizontally, but not exactly centered as it's......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrap and center header text that falls onto multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Waz - I updated the post with the code tags, so hopefully it's there now. I actually tried your sugg......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Wrap and center header text that falls onto multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Hi, I'm using WebFocus 8x trying to wrap and center the HDRTEXT, but can't figure out any way to cen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Leading Spaces to Excel EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
I used Tony's suggestion and came up with a solution-- TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY COMPUTE INDEN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Leading Spaces to Excel EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
I'm using WebFocus 7705....

I should have added--the amount of spaces would be fixed. The end goal is to the have the Country co......

My question should have said LEADING spaces, not trailing....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add Leading Spaces to Excel EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Hi, is there a way to add trailing spaces to an excel formatted as EXL07? I want the result set to l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Union on 2 different hold files with unrelated columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Wep, Cartesian Product was actually exactly what I was looking for. I looked up how to do this and c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Union on 2 different hold files with unrelated columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Hi, I'm trying to do a union on two different hold files that have no related columns. Is there a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Indentation on Specific Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Just out of curiousity--is there not a way to just add some type of left padding onto the data cells......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Indentation on Specific Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Such a simple solution I didn't come up with! That solves my problem. Thanks, Martin....

Hi Martin, Your assumption was correct that is what I want the output to look like. The only proble......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Indentation on Specific Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ifra
Hi, I'm using WebFocus 7705 and trying to do indentations on specific rows and I'm having trouble do......

» Refine Search
» New Search