Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] List of all fex and their mas files in one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
If they are on your reporting server the following is a dirty way that I achieve getting a list but ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saved image size over ridden when called in html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Ah found it....its consuming the width and height in the style > attributes basic...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Saved image size over ridden when called in html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Hoping this is a simple thing...I have a raised a case but thought I would ask the forum at the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Traffic Lights Bar/Line Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Without knowing your spec or trying to replicate with the car file.... how feasible is it to change ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Traffic Lights Bar/Line Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Have you tried adding NOPRINT to all your BY fields?...

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) How Can One Keystroke In ReportCaster Wipe Out the Entire Schedule? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
I would suggest going down the patch route. Not only can the rc domain move without prompt so can an......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) How Can One Keystroke In ReportCaster Wipe Out the Entire Schedule? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Mike, by that you mean that your report caster domain is 'moving'? We had that problem and there is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Is LEFTGAP unsupported in SUBHEADs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Try replacing with POSITION=0.10000,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Same graph output returned (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Strange ! Are your graphs named differently ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Same graph output returned (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
I'm assuming the graph file you are picking up un the new procedure are the same. Tried running with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling all UK Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Would love to have attended but flying out on holiday the following day. I hope we get to see more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]trying to remove the gap between the report and the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Have you tried BOTTOMMARGIN=0.0, in the styling for the pdf??...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report against a directory of CSV files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
I reference a drive which is mapped to the WF server and contains various named files with the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calendar icon and onclick event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Would the following work for you? If the B & E Dates are not passed from the page the default is b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: How to remove 'Please see attachment' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
If your happy with a full stop, enter a full stop into the message box and that suppresses the defau......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Just my 2penneth... I always add -RUN after : the Hold file after -READ this can resolve many ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TOTALS ON BOTH BY AND ACROSS FIELDS WITHOUT REPEATING THE BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
Do you actually want to sum the number of seats? Or is my interpretation being clouded by the use o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
I did something similar which may point you in the direction you want to go ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to compare dates when 1 is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
jobhist & salhist have ymd dates in them. I would be double checking my formats in the databases.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formatting SUBTOTAL on Excel with COMPOUND=BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBax
i posted this just after Dan, his method would be better, im using the dirty 'white text' method to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search