Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 24 rollover month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I was able to use your structure and logic to situate myself. what I did was, -first In the define ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 24 rollover month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Just to note, I meant to have login_year in an across and not a by, I apologize for that. Just to be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 24 rollover month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I have the following statement: DEFINE FILE EFIP_USER_AUDIT_METRICS LOGIN_YEAR/I4 = HPART(LOGON_DAT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] displaying several holds into a single graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I do, I was asking a separate question is all. And I'll give that a shot. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] displaying several holds into a single graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Okay, separate question...What if I wanted the graphs to be side by side?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] displaying several holds into a single graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I have several holds in a fex; one is the total count of all users by months, another is a count for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] max value of compute in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Okay j.gross I understand. And thank you both!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] max value of compute in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Okay I see, thanks Francis. So what if I have a compute statement that needs several by statements t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] max value of compute in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
for some reason, I am only getting a maximum value in a compute (created in a previous hold) to disp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force the y-axis value to an only two integer value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Thanks Ginny...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force the y-axis value to an only two integer value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Thanks Ginny and Thank you Francis...

oh okay thanks Francis! I see I see...So, what would be the correct way for me to approach the graph......

Okay I see, if that's the case then...I have the following statement: SUM CNT.OS_USERNAME What wo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Force the y-axis value to an only two integer value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Hello, I have used: setCustomDataText(getY1Label(), true); setTextFormatPreset(getY1Label(),1); se......

Discussion Topic  RE: trying to display multiple usernames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Okay Thank you!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: trying to display multiple usernames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I apologize for the missing information. This Fex is basically an include and I didnt put an exit be......

Discussion Topic  trying to display multiple usernames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
TABLE FILE ALL_LOGS PRINT LOGIN_DATE LOGIN_MONTH LOGIN_YEAR LOGIN_DAY LOG_STATE SO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtracting Data between Months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
okay...lame.... who cares...your a petty person...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtracting Data between Months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I dont need people to fight me on every question...like anyone who post a blog here...its to seek gu......

wow....that was a whack joke...you should keep those bad comments to yourself. I can tell it took yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search