Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Does anyone use Mercurial or Subversion? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
I am researching Mercurial or Subversion for source control in our organization. Has anyoe had any ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Thanks for looking in to that. I am surprised Information Builders does not have more information o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
I am passing the user name and password with &varibles, and now it is authenticating and dumping my ......

Thanks for all the responses and examples, this will give me a lot to play around with. Lucas, I’m......

I basically want to loop through each row in the csv, which contains employee, employee start date, ......

Sorry for the late reply, I was gone for a little while. Thank you for all the feedback. I now hav......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
This seems like it should be easy to do, but I'm not having much luck with it. I basically want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: fix tablehead in long tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
I know this is a very old post, but I'm trying to do exactly this. i want the headers to be locked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get Substrings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
It figures as soon as I hit Post, I figure it out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get Substrings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Susannah, unfortunately the array of numbers is always changing. Otherwise I think your idea would ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can't get Substrings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
I have a parameter being passed in that looks like: ('1234','4321','2345').First,Last I want to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting current report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Tom and Francis, both of those methods worked. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting current report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Francis, I tried your idea first because I was hoping it was as easy as a system defined variable. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting current report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Does anyone know of an easy way for me to grab the current report name minus the .fex, so I can popu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing in OR statement as parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Thanks Spence, I think that did the trick, I was using a double quote. Also, thanks GinnyJakes f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing in OR statement as parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
Thank you for the great suggestions, I have tried them along with several others and I am still not ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Passing in OR statement as parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Bayer
I tried searching for this but I can't find anything, so please point me in the right direction if t......

» Refine Search
» New Search