Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: TABLEF - Sorted Data checkbox not available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
TABLEF does not sort, therefore sorted data is not an option. By statements used with TABLEF are fo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ftp'ing a file via report caster with the current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
There is a disadvantage to retiring, I can't go see how I did this in the past. I know it isn't muc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Compound Report using the same template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This won't work, you would be writing over SHEETNUMBER 1 with each iteration....

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Tony, that's not a bad idea, but all you have to do is change your email in your profile. Waz, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you want to keep your hand in it be sure to change your email address in your profile to your pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compute Across Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Thanks, I was trying to keep it simple and not confuse a newbie. You know as well as I that this ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compute Across Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you know your column numbers, you can put a compute after the across statement. Something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using FOC_NONE "TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using FOC_NONE "TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Because your &ASGX is contained within quotes, put a .EVAL on it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Nothing Show under Managed Reporting in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
It sounds like you are not connecting to the server. Check your IP address....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL VARCHAR columns and HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are you using an APP HOLD or an APP HOLDMETA to create your master? Have you tried using the file i......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph in individual sheets in Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Linking Parameters In HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
It has been a long time since I've done this and I don't have a way to test it. Basically you run y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Linking Parameters In HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think you are trying to do too many things from within one fex. You might try using IFrames and p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEF is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Hi Tony, I think you are getting to the point where you are going to confuse all the newbies. BTW,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEF is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
FOUL! You have a LET statement in there to change the meaning....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph issue using VZERO and want to show 12 plot Points on the X Axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Give him a break Doug, that's the British spelling. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph with out so many ticks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Overlapping bars in bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
When I looked at this my first thought was that's a stacked graph. So, what does stacked give you th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Excel and Graph file Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The only thing I can think of is to do a template. Store your graphs to specific locations and call......

» Refine Search
» New Search