Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Master File Alteration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Dan, you are correct (as usual) about the 'rebuild reorg', but unless I missed something, aren't the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Defined JDBC - How to configure? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ihf
similarly in iWAY Service Manager 5.5 smsp2 when I wanted to add in an sql driver i had to google i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Day Function... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
-SET &DOWK = &YMD ; -TYPE &DOWK Ira aix 533 wf 538...

Discussion Topic  RE: Day Function... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
FOCUZSAMBIT: Never bite the hand that feeds you is what I always had been taught. This will assist......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Frank 1) instead of holding the first pass to H_tides. If you were to pchold to exl2k would that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Generating Empty Reports in RCaster717 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
first request......... and then -IF &RECORDS EQ 0 GOTO SPCL ELSE GOTO XIT; -SPCL DEFINE FILE CAR BLN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Ed it has been 23 years since I worked with you at IBI. Great explanation. Ira Frankel...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with Multiple SQL Passthrough Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Sorry joining this one a little late, bu here goes. RCaster runs scheduled jobs, using WebFOCUS Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal NOPRINT Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CAR DEALER_COST BY COUNTRY NOPRINT ON COUNTRY SUBTOTAL ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error message the description cannot be found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
-SET NODATA = 0 what is this? if a dm command dont you mean -set &nodata = '0'; or if a set command......

Discussion Topic  RE: <TABPAGENO OF <TABLASTPAGE as one item in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
ok my output shows (i used country as my first sort)... ITEM3 Page: 1 of 5 BODY SALES......

Discussion Topic  RE: BETTER UNDERSTANDING "WITH" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf

Discussion Topic  RE: OPERATOR + INCOMPATIBLE WITH OPERANDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
TRY (DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDED FORMAT WITH OR WITHOUT SPACE) THE FOLLOWING: DEFINE FILE TALERTS_SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to read the data from Sql server store procedure ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
You may want to try an 'END' on the line following the ex sp1 before you begin your table file sql........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Sorry text got chopped off. Let me try again. Agreed. In the interim, use subfoot with free text an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Agreed. In the interim, use subfoot with free text and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: comma in -READ variable value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
GamP, FrankDutch has right approach (hope you dont mind Frank). Read it in as comma delimited like h......

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR: (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND FOR FILE NAMED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
Gonna throw out some stuff here - justtrying ot help. Place an end before ON TABLE HOLD AS USEDETHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whoa! I'm Gold! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ihf
What is criteria to make you gold...

» Refine Search
» New Search