Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi, Both the solutions works fine. Thank you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Image alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi, I am trying to place images in my report and i am using the below code to achieve that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus 764 upgradation [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi Ginny and Majid, Thanks for your replies. I searched IBI's documents as you suggested and unders......

Discussion Topic  Webfocus 764 upgradation [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi All, We are planning to upgrade our existing webfocus installation from 716 to 764. We are creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report from two data sources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Francis, Some of the columns are having varchar values. Hence we cannot use the SUM command. Rob, W......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report from two data sources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi, We have a report which has six columns in it. The first three columns are taken from one dataso......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting numeric data [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Yes GamP, I did exactly the same. Thanks, Ajai....

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting numeric data [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Thankyou JG. I tried the MISSING command and worked perfectly. Thank, Ajai...

Discussion Topic  Formatting numeric data [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi, I have a column in my report which needs to display values in the format XX,XXX.YY (i.e with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi all, Thankyou for your suggestions. We have finally decided to go with PDF format itself. Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Ginny, Thanks for your suggestions.I checked the McGyver technique, but the examples given in IBI's ......

JG, Most of our clients are using IE6. And we cannot advise our clients to change the browsers they......

Hi Tony, We have a separate PDF format output for the same report, and we have controlled the width......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Column splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi all, We have a report which has 17 columns in it. While taking printout only the first 10 column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comma in subfoot values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Both suggestions works fine. Thankyou Praire and JG....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Comma in subfoot values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Footing without page number in the last page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi Ginny, PRINTPLUS exactly does what i require. Thanks. Thanks a lot. Ajai....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Footing without page number in the last page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Hi All, I have a report, where in i need to display grand totals with some computations. I used......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tokenizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
Navin, This may help you : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getting junk values in apher variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ajai
I gave the 'SQL SQLMSS SET VARCHAR OFF' command and it worked. Thankyou all for your comments. Than......

» Refine Search
» New Search