Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert IBM Mainframe FOCUS db files to WebFOCUS db files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Oracle 11g - Caster Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Has anyone installed WebFOCUS 768 using Oracle 11g for the Caster repository?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Cognos vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
You are right hammo1j. I work for a large government body. Three years ago the CIO's office did a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Subtotals Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Use dummy/blank fields as placeholders for your columns. Sum the fields you need using NOPRINT. Then......

Discussion Topic  Looking for skilled WebFOCUS/FOCUS Developer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by GGSD
Hi, Our department here at County of Los Angeles has a permanent Application Developer II position. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Attachmentd as Separate Emails In RCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Hi kt1, In WebFOCUS 713 and higher there is a setting in Report Caster Configuration to control this......

Discussion Topic  Remove the 'Change Password' button from BID login screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
We have an external custom login page for our Dashboard, but if the user has a signon error, they ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report on Output for each comma delimited parameter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Saurabh, I am not a SQL guru so I cannot tell you how to do it in SQL (although I think it is possib......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report on Output for each comma delimited parameter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Can you change your SQL to return 'NotFound' if the row does not exist?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking for file existence -- row by row? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Trav, I don't think you can check for the existence of a file on disk from within a TABLE Request. O......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - How to FTP burst values to different locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Darin, I tried your suggestion and it worked. Appending the path to the file name in the distributio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - How to FTP burst values to different locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Thanks Darin, I will try that to see if it works. If it does, I will submit it at Summit.........

Thanks Susannah, I have considered that option, but that would take too long to run. We will be runn......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster - How to FTP burst values to different locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
We are on WF 760 HP UX. Our upcoming project requires us to FTP reports from Caster to a remote por......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regarding Joining two files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Manash, First I am assuming that your files are sorted the way you need them i.e. each row having a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GGSD
Manash, Before you hold in format focus and join the two files, you can create a define field for ea......

» Refine Search
» New Search