Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master file not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Ginny, They are both on the same server. Thank you,...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master file not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
I'm sorry I had the right indentation to show the directories and subdirectories but that disappeare......

Ginny, This is exacty what I've been doing. Here is what my webfocus environemt looks like: ......

Thank you everybody for responding, I'm sorry, I should've mentioned this in my first post, but I h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Master file not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hi everybody, Last year I created a few reports with Developer Studio. They were all very simple r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Just wanted to thank everybody for their help and let you know that what ended up fixing the problem......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Trav, You were right, I added & infront of my variable, now at least I'm prompted for the value of ......

Thank you everybody for responding. I have tested my stored procedure and I know for sure it works ......

Hi Darin, No my stored procedure does not include PREPARE SQLOUT. It's a very basic procedure, just......

Discussion Topic  Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hi everybody, Has anyone used the SQL Report Wizard? I'm trying to use a stored Procedure that has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hi Darin, Thank you for responding, and yes I was going to eventually use one output column based o......

Discussion Topic  RE: If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
This is what I ended up using and it worked( I had to use define instead of edit: -DEFAULT &DIVISIO......

Tony, I took your suggestion. I modified my code to: ......

Hi Frank, Thank you for responding. What I'm trying to accomplish here is to filter my data based o......

Discussion Topic  If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
I'm getting an error for a conditional statement I'm using, and I don't udderstand why webfocus is h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects On local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hi GamP, All I see in the show Environment is the webfocus environment and in my window options the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects On local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hi Sayed, Thank you for replying,in my show Environments I have only one environment registered in ......

Discussion Topic  Projects On local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
I don't know what I did but I lost the "Projects On localhost" directory. Anybody knows how I can di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report working on some computers and not working on some (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hi linus, Yes. I checked that yesterday and the users that had problem were using IE7 which is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report working on some computers and not working on some (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robab
Hey Fortune Cookie, I get the "Page Cannot be dispalyed" error when I click on your link. I took th......

» Refine Search
» New Search