Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Next Run Time When Using &&KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
I was reading the New Feature Document for 7.6.7 and for report caster there is an option to set the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
I had a situation where the access files had keys=0 and that created the FOCUS-MANAGED JOIN selecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] Reportcaster - notify on No Report must be distinct from Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Agree we are looking for the same NFR you are suggesting....

Discussion Topic  Evaluating &RETCODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
The question I have is related to the following message when a request is forced off by the DB2 Gove......

Discussion Topic  RE: code migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Did you have any luck with the Business Intellegence Dashbaord Change Management link on /ibi_apps/w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with IE 7.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Frank, Did you already apply the IE 7.0 Hotfix? Jon...

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Concurrent DB2 Requests (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Thanks for the input so far. The database server is getting upgraded in the near future. So hopefu......

Discussion Topic  Multiple Concurrent DB2 Requests (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
We had a situation this morning where 8 long running (3+ minutes) request tied up 100% of the CPU on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daylight Savings Time Concerns - In Plain English Please! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
One issue we ran into with our (5.2.3 Windows) schedules being off by 1 hours was due to our Servlet......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Daylight Saving Time (DST) in the U.S. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Carol we went with the tzupdater tool to update our JRE's that Report Caster is running under rather......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS & VMware in production (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
JC, For one project we have the WeFOCUS Client on WebSphere running under a VMware image in our Int......

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoking 2 rcaster schedules simultaneously after an earlier one completes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Thanks for the link. I think we found something similar when we were looking into it. There was pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoking 2 rcaster schedules simultaneously after an earlier one completes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Ira, I know my response wont help your short term issue and that you can programatically figure a so......

Discussion Topic  Upgrading from IBM AIX 5.2 to 5.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Does anyone have experience with moving from AIX 5.2 to AIX 5.3. The reporting server we have been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Give us your feedback: New Dashboard Domain Tree Coming in Release 7.6.1! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
My intial reaction is it would be easier to use than the prior interface. However, I agree with Sus......

Discussion Topic  Web Services Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
I found the discussion thread that points to the documentation for the web services adatper so I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: 508 Compliance - BID and Tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Thanks. We had the 508 entitlement on when we had it audited. I do appricaite that it is not an al......

Discussion Topic  508 Compliance - BID and Tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Two questions. 1. Are the new Power Painter and Advanced Graph Tool in 7.6 508 compliant? 2. Has......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP and Webviewer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
We have a similar need for additional report caching options so make sure you open a case so that it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing Scheduled reports in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmdoyl1
Geeya, I agree with ET. Look into the Active Report output format. The output format is supported......

» Refine Search
» New Search