Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (93 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using fex Amper Variables in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I have been successful in using &variables from fexes as variable text in Report Caster distribution......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Computed Sequential Number - Different values for Different PCHOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Thanks for the tip about LAST. Should have realized that as I'm not doing it elsewhere. I just did......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Computed Sequential Number - Different values for Different PCHOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I sometimes create a sequential number using LAST in a COMPUTE to reference rows for conditions like......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Set a ReferenceLine on Horizontal Axis using date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I was attempting to add a reference line to the horizontal axis of a line graph. The axis is a date......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] M-D date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Solved Thanks all. This DATETRAN worked: PMT_DATE_MD/A40=DATETRAN (INIT_PMT_DT, '(MD)', '(-t)', 'E......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] M-D date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Need a quick way to format a date in M-D. Like this: Dec-05 Or, how can I select this format in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format specific text in header or footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
[Solved] Thanks Seyed. This worked. Knew about this but forgot. Note: can't seem to get BACKCOLOR......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Format specific text in header or footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Is there a way to format specific text in headers/footers? Like this: Transaction PST_DT from a pri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MODIFY FIXFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Thanks to all who responded. I just could not get anything to work, so did something different sinc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MODIFY FIXFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I did the START/STOP at 3 and ran fine. Then tried 1000. Did not work. DB2 table started with abo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MODIFY FIXFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Does anyone know if code has tightened or changed for MODIFY FILE....FIXFORM in 8.2.01? I was using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using TOT prefix in AppStudio 8201m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Thanks Tony. The C2 - C3 method worked. What I meant with "Goofed Up" output on multi verb reports......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using TOT prefix in AppStudio 8201m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I had some code using TOT prefix in a COMPUTE in Dev Studio 8009 that used to work but does not in 8......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active HTML report column titles across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Trying to create an active HTML report for the first time. My report has two BY fields and one ACRO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FML Cell Styling Lost (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Efrem, I'm not sure your solution worked exactly but it got me thinking based on the example. What ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FML Cell Styling Lost (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I am new to using FML and have pretty much figured out how it works through research and trial and e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FML Specific Column Calculations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
All- I figure this out on my own, sorry for the knee jerk posting. I updated my code using different......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FML Specific Column Calculations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Hi all, trying my hand at FML reporting. Got a good start and kind of getting it, but need a little......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single line WHERE in GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Ok, I feel a bit dumb. I was trying to drag it to all panels BUT the one called "Criteria". Thanks......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Single line WHERE in GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
We just upgraded to WF 8.0.7 The GUI to create WHERE conditions is a bit different. When attepmting......

» Refine Search
» New Search