Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to close a blank window opens with Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you GamP. It is the first one, Maintain app opens in a new window but also the first window(em......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to close a blank window opens with Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We have HTML & JavaScript to launch Maintain application. I got some help from one of the posts from......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster schedule thru Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Is it possible to initiate a ReportCaster schedule from a Maintain application? Thanks, Jeeva...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain grids and ActiveX control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you for your advice GamP, we also decided to stay away from using the grid....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Maintain grids and ActiveX control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We developed a Maintain application with a grid on some of the forms. Grid requires to install Activ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you to all who replied. I was able to fix it by saving files into ibi_html folder on the serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
It shows different error "Can't create item object based on provided item key RTNFILE.htm." Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I have few PDF and Excel files on the WebFOCUS server(\ibi\XXX folder) which I want to open using a ......

Discussion Topic  Webquery problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Recently we upgraded to WebFOCUS ver 762. Webqueries we had in ver 711 don't work any more. I am get......

Discussion Topic  Decrypting a field in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Does anybody know if WebFOCUS is capable of decrypting a field in a table encrypted by some other sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join Issue - Holding data then joining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We also have the same issue after upgrading to 7.6.2. IBI suggested re-creating metadata with format......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS 762 join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We recently upgraded WebFOCUS 711 to 762. Some of the reports no longer work. I get 0 records or emp......

Discussion Topic  RE: AVG of GPA's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
If you use average by name you will get incorrect results if they have same names, so always use by ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Maintain - IIS Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I am running a Maintain application in Developer Studio/ Managed Reporting using MNTCON EX command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sub total for the month and year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you Tony, it worked....

Discussion Topic  Sub total for the month and year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I have a report with one BY field(date) and one ACROSS field, I am counting no. of people by date. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a free-format comma-delimited text file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Jim and Francis, Thank you to both of you....

Discussion Topic  How to create a free-format comma-delimited text file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I am trying to create a free-format comma-delimited text file. I need all fields separated by comma ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
If you are using MATCH command in your query BY field lengths should be equal. Change the define fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: "WHERE NOT EXISTS" Oracle to WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Check your BY field formats to see if they are the same. In order to use MATCH command correctly BY......

» Refine Search
» New Search