Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to close a blank window opens with Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you GamP. It is the first one, Maintain app opens in a new window but also the first window(em......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to close a blank window opens with Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We have HTML & JavaScript to launch Maintain application. I got some help from one of the posts from......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster schedule thru Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Is it possible to initiate a ReportCaster schedule from a Maintain application? Thanks, Jeeva...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain grids and ActiveX control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you for your advice GamP, we also decided to stay away from using the grid....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Maintain grids and ActiveX control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We developed a Maintain application with a grid on some of the forms. Grid requires to install Activ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you to all who replied. I was able to fix it by saving files into ibi_html folder on the serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
It shows different error "Can't create item object based on provided item key RTNFILE.htm." Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  Access Excel and PDF files on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I have few PDF and Excel files on the WebFOCUS server(\ibi\XXX folder) which I want to open using a ......

Discussion Topic  Webquery problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Recently we upgraded to WebFOCUS ver 762. Webqueries we had in ver 711 don't work any more. I am get......

Discussion Topic  Decrypting a field in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Does anybody know if WebFOCUS is capable of decrypting a field in a table encrypted by some other sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join Issue - Holding data then joining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We also have the same issue after upgrading to 7.6.2. IBI suggested re-creating metadata with format......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS 762 join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
We recently upgraded WebFOCUS 711 to 762. Some of the reports no longer work. I get 0 records or emp......

Discussion Topic  RE: AVG of GPA's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
If you use average by name you will get incorrect results if they have same names, so always use by ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Maintain - IIS Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I am running a Maintain application in Developer Studio/ Managed Reporting using MNTCON EX command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sub total for the month and year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Thank you Tony, it worked....

Discussion Topic  Sub total for the month and year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I have a report with one BY field(date) and one ACROSS field, I am counting no. of people by date. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a free-format comma-delimited text file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Jim and Francis, Thank you to both of you....

Discussion Topic  How to create a free-format comma-delimited text file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
I am trying to create a free-format comma-delimited text file. I need all fields separated by comma ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
If you are using MATCH command in your query BY field lengths should be equal. Change the define fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: "WHERE NOT EXISTS" Oracle to WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeeva
Check your BY field formats to see if they are the same. In order to use MATCH command correctly BY......

» Refine Search
» New Search