Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text Box Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
Pat, I tried your suggestion except I changed AND to OR in my WHERE statement and I get the followi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text Box Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
Pat, I'm not sure how to use your bit of code. Not sure where to place it and what the correct syn......

Francis, Yes, that is what my WHERE statement is. Ok re: FOC_NONE, but why is it then that the sta......

-* File input_test.fex -SET &ECHO = 'ALL'; SET BYDISPLAY = OFF -DEFAULT &FIRST_NAME = 'FOC_NONE' ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Text Box Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I have an HTML page with 3 parameters (first name, last name, barcode). I want the user to be able ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I've added JOIN CLEAR right before my JOIN and I've renamed the JOIN as well, neither seem to do the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA

Venkat - I did change the name of the JOIN, still does not work Dan - My original is not a DEFINE-b......

My original join looked like this: JOIN IP WITH P_IP IN LOG_DUMP TO IP IN SITE_TO_IP AS J0 END ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I need to join two tables. The first table has a field called P_IP and the second one is IP. The j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling Existing PDF/Excel Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calling Existing PDF/Excel Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I need to have an HTML page with two parameters (District, Branch) and two buttons, one that calls a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Maps with WF Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I am still not able to get the Google Maps to work. Any other suggestions/ideas would be greatly ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Maps with WF Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Google Maps with WF Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I'm in the process of upgrading from 768 to 772 and I've been testing/debugging. I have Google maps......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Totaling Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA
I was able to figure out what was wrong. Thanks to everyone for your input!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Totaling Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DMA

I've coded the following using some of the above examples and I've gotten the desired outcome. Howe......

Francis, That worked just fine, however, I need to get a grand total of the T1_TIME COMPUTED field.......

Dan, I was able to convert my time field to milliseconds and it sums, however, I'm not sure how to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search