Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formatting SUBTOTAL on Excel with COMPOUND=BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Thanks guys, I will try these solutions and give you my feedback....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Formatting SUBTOTAL on Excel with COMPOUND=BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading Items position in EXL2K [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Thanks Tonny, I founded the same solution but I didn't post to close the topic. I will tag this top......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading Items position in EXL2K [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Thanks Tom, it's 90% of that I want. The problem remains for the first line of my heading who must ......

I tried but no success Do you have an example?...

Discussion Topic  Heading Items position in EXL2K [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, I would like to align my heading items with my columns : ie Titre with O10NOM1, ISIN with O10N0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simple hyperlink in HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
I found : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simple hyperlink in HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
I would like something like this : ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Simple hyperlink in HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, I would like to add an hyperlink (an Excel document) on my HTML report. How can I do to add it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PAGE-BREAK on last page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Perfect! Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PAGE-BREAK on last page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, I would like to make a page-break on the last page of my document in order to make a summary. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Replace 0 by '-' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Thanks, the problem is solved with FTOA. Topic must be closed and marked as solved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Replace 0 by '-' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
OK I just understood, I changed my ASCII codes and it runs better ,-)...

Thanks but I become the same result : 25 ---> 000000025...

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Replace 0 by '-' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, I would like to replace 0 by the character '-' in my result. I tried with this (POUR is I9): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Table layout in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Thanks for your answers, I will try these solutions. Doug, my final format is PDF. Jérémy....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Table layout in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, I would like to display my table in 2 similar parts side by side in the same page (landscape fo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Horizontal align with EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, is there a way to align data verticaly with EXL2K format?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a gif file in result lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Thanks GamP, it's exactly that I want....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding a gif file in result lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jérény Deidda
Hi, I would like to add a gif file (green arrow or red arrow) to my tresult lines using EXL2K forma......

» Refine Search
» New Search