Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] XML synonym creation in procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, I like to have a procedure to create synonym for xml dynamically. I searched the forum and got ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem in using Siteminder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi Instead of thisfoci.bat , i have run import_reg.bat. Now the Web component authentication dropdo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem in using Siteminder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Thanks for your reply Gamp....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem in using Siteminder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, I like to use Dev Studio to access server which is protected by siteminder. I have made neccass......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TIP] CTRAN without pain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Thanks for the tip...Francis ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Pivot Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi Danny, Are you expecting the below ouput? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS and SAP BW (MDX Query) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi JG, Thanks a lot for your quick response. your response is very helpful for us. We are generati......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WebFOCUS and SAP BW (MDX Query) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, Is it possible to send complex MDX query to SAP BW. What we are hearing from SAP team that we s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFOCUS and SAP BW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, We are facing lot of issues with SAP BW. We are getting the below error frequently . ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Drilldown In Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Thanks for your reply JG and Mrguru....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Drilldown In Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I tried using your code, but still i didn't get the output. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Drilldown In Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, I am trying to do multiple drilldown in Graph. In the help document ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi, Use the following code to rectify ur issue. ......

Discussion Topic  Relating Hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi all, I am making a report & running it for a first time . I am using an 'APP HOLD xyz' command......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with Lookup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi all, Thanks a lot for your suggestions.. I got the output . I did the coding as suggested by G......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with Lookup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi Darin, Thanks for your suggestion. We have worked on join.. & did the coding as below.. JOIN......

Hi all, Sorry for the insufficient information provided in my previous post.. Now I created below ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem with Lookup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Devi C
Hi all, I have tables like this.. Table name :store Prodid Items value 1 Rice A 2 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search