Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating DB2 tables in DB2 Blu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
We are in process from upgrading our DB2 database from 9.1 to 10.5 fp5 with DB2 Blu acceleration. A......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: User parameters not showing up (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave Kempin
OK - I got it working now. Probably a combination of things I was doing, but once I viewed it throu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: User parameters not showing up (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave Kempin
Thanks Clif - my problem is I need to calculate the date on the fly to determine which table to acce......

Discussion Topic  User parameters not showing up (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave Kempin
I've used to Parameter Editor to set two user variables I want to use in my data flow. (&INDATE, &O......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to Data Migrator - can create a table but not load it? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave Kempin
Thanks Clif. I also tried backing off the COMMIT and BLOCKSIZE, and then it ran, so maybe it was m......

Discussion Topic  New to Data Migrator - can create a table but not load it? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dave Kempin
Like the title says, we've just installed Data Migrator and I'm writing a load job in DM that takes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB2 issues - how to set NONRECOVERABLE w/INSERTSIZE & how to avoid deadlocks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
Yes, I've been reading the manual(s), but have not yet come across what I need. (Also have not come ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DB2 issues - how to set NONRECOVERABLE w/INSERTSIZE & how to avoid deadlocks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
We (non-I.T. power users) create large DB2 tables under 2 circumstances: 1. ETL type processes bring......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Update Assist problem with Static Lists in Key Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
Thanks Mark - you nailed this one! That is exactly what the issue was....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Update Assist problem with Static Lists in Key Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
Disclosure: I have very little MAINTAIN experience. I'm trying to use Update Assist to populate an ......

Discussion Topic  Last MasterFile Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
When I monitor my jobs on the server console, right clicking and viewing statistics shows me the las......

Discussion Topic  RE: SK001, SK002, VB001 - when and why do these appear? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
Sorry GamP - yes - this is the SQL trace I'm looking at. That was the reason I couldn't find the fi......

Discussion Topic  SK001, SK002, VB001 - when and why do these appear? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
I went on a goose chase today - SQL trace showing problems with a query using SK001, SK002, VB001.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ? FILE - when does this return a value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
Waz - that's another angle I hadn't thought of. What gets returned if we hit the file while its in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ? FILE - when does this return a value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
Thanks Waz and Darin - unfortunately we have no control over the group creating the file and that pr......

We are reading a FOCUS file that someone else is creating and loading. We pull an extract from the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ? FILE - when does this return a value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Kempin
What happens if a ? FILE command is issue while a FOCUS database is in the process of being loaded? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search