Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Force SQL UPDATE statement before refreshing data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Force SQL UPDATE statement before refreshing data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I am having a problem with the following procedure. What I am trying to do is select records based o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster DSTSCHED call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
From my last experience with DST, I was informed that it was stabilized prior to some of the latest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Yes, go with the 7 version for $20 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Execute a JDE job on iSeries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I'm doing the following to run an iSeries command to see if a file has been updated since my program......

Discussion Topic  Full-Time Perm. Webfocus Developer Position - Atlanta, GA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by trob
Looking to hire BI/Webfocus Developer. Full time, permanent postition available on south-side of At......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Burst w/ BYTOC or compound reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Has there been any modifications that allows you to burst a Report Caster job and create a compound ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Handling JDEdwards dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Yes. Here are two options. Let me know if this helps. If you are prompting for the dates or setti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advanced graph editor fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I have had this happen in the past and it usually it was related to the release of java I was using.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create hyperlink for tree control.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
kodi, I dont really follow where you are going with this but if you are just trying to hard-code a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Auto prompting - HTTP 500 error - Larger Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Errr. Ok. I changed the thread stack size on the tomcat server to 512 and that fixed it however I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Auto prompting - HTTP 500 error - Larger Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I am having a problem with the auto prompting on my report. Its a large report, about 2000 lines. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with focexec drill to same file using an anchor or window location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
After moving on I decided I did not like the functionality of the anchor because it always opened/mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with focexec drill to same file using an anchor or window location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Francis, I got that to work using javascript. I was just wondering if there was any other way using......

I guess I don't really mean top of the page, rather top of the screen. Basically I want the page to......

Sorry Francis, actually I'm trying to keep the sort order the same. The actual application where I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem with focexec drill to same file using an anchor or window location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I am trying to drill to the same file and include an anchor so the selected record is at the top of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I think if you want the most control of the formatting you are going to have to strip out all the ht......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Can you give us an example of your report/code? I don't quite understand what you are trying to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Relative positioning the Reports two side-by-side Reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Can you post a sample of your two reports so we have something to play with....

» Refine Search
» New Search