Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a java class from a stored procedure. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mtguy
I know is working because I had some issue long time ago . Enjoy , MtGuy...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a java class from a stored procedure. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mtguy
Hi, Put the CLASSPATH set statement in a bat file , run this bat file before DOS java -jr . Rega......

You can call the java class : wf installed on windows : DOS JAVA PACKAGE.MYCLASS "PARAM1","PARAM2" w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi, I was able to find the report caster tables . I have just one small question , what is the algo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi DLogan , I tried already this direction , the problem is the report caster installation , i can'......

Hi , I don't wanna give access to the report caster console . The client will be in the section filt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi , In one application we need to give to the user the possibility to schedule the current report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display a customized message in the Dashboard banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi Guys , Thank you for the quick answer . I edited the message.html file and activated message of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display a customized message in the Dashboard banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi , I need to display a customized message in the dashboard banner , I tried to edit message.html......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus developer available in Montreal area (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mtguy
WebFocus Developer available for contract in Montreal are . Experience : WebFOCUS 7.6.1, WebFOCUS 7......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Contractor Hourly Rate (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mtguy
Hi Guys , Can you provide me with the same information . Regards, MtGuy...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Good news, First to respect the rules I uploaded my images under tinypic.com . The second I fixed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hello , This solution using css should fix forever your pb . ......

Hi pink, I did a solution how combine webfocus with excel templates and macros . The way to do it i......

Hi, I had the some issue , the single way to fix it was to write an excel macro to put the borders......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Portal and WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi , It is easy if you create a JSP application how call the webfocus reports and after add this app......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS ACCESS VARIABLE FIELDS IN TABLE TO WEB FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi, You can remove the V from the master file , add in your procedures code SET VARCHAR=OFF Cheer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing UNIX flat file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mtguy
Hi, I assume the webfocus instance is installed under the same UNIX box and you have installed the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with excel web queries on Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Pls try this . Open the teamplate under your machine , chose the query ( click on the header of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling WebFOCUS RPC from an MS-Access form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi, Did u tried to call the webpage from access doing a http post ? In this way the username and pw......

» Refine Search
» New Search